- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Tottenham Hotspur to beat Borussia Dortmund in Champions League cracker
Tottenham Hotspur have been handed a tough Champions League draw, with both Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund being drawn in Group H with Mauricio Pochettino's men, and Spurs will face one of their biggest tasks in qualifying on Wednesday night when they host the latter of that pair in what should be one of the highlights of the opening wave of games in the elite European football competition.
- Harry Kane scored two goals in Spurs' 3-0 win at Everton on Saturday
- Borussia Dortmund are without Schmelzer and Bartra
- Borussia Dortmund are top of the Bundesliga after three matches
|Wednesday 13th September - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund|
|Tips||Tottenham to win Best Bet||@ 7 / 5|
Spurs To Banish Wembley Woes With Win
Much has been made of Spurs' failure to sparkle at Wembley, which came to light in last season's Champions League, which saw the North London outfit crash out of the group stages, but having now moved to the national stadium for the time being, as White Hart Lane is enhanced, then it's time that they can begin to find their form at their new home, and they are the 7/5 favourites with William Hill to pick up all three points.
A defeat to Chelsea, and a draw with Burnley has continued their Wembley hoodoo, but they picked up a fine 3-0 win over Everton at Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon, and with Harry Kane bagging a brace he could be the catalyst for what could be a surprise long run in this year's Champions League.
Borussia Dortmund sit top of the Bundesliga, but they drew 0-0 with Freiburg at the weekend, but that draw came at a huge price with captain Marcel Schmelzer and defender Marc Bartra both picking up injuries, and they will be out of their trip to Wembley on Wednesday, so at 28/13 with Unibet make no appeal.
Dortmund did win their last two meetings with Spurs, which came in the Europa League, but you have to feel they would be happy for a draw, which is 13/5 with bet365, but Spurs are decent value, if they can build on Saturday's thumping of the Toffees, and they can take a huge step to bagging top-two berth in a thrilling group.
Kane Tipped To Score First
As mentioned previously, Harry Kane bagged two goals in Spurs' 3-0 win over Everton, and having endured continuous mocking about his August hoodoo, which saw the England star draw a blank in the eighth month of the year yet again, the frontman showed he is still the premier striker on these shores, and at 7/2 with Paddy Power he is a great bet to score first in this Group H clash.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will no doubt be leading the line for the visiting Germans, and having scored 87 goals in 131 matches for Dortmund then he is potentially the other first goalscorer option, and is 21/5 with Unibet, but Spurs could well have too much firepower for their rivals, and Kane can bag the first goal in what could be a 2-1 Spurs win, which is 17/2 with Betfair Sportsbook.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Liverpool v Sevilla To Provide Goals Galore At Anfield
Liverpool V Sevilla Betting Preview
Man United v Basel Odds Expect A Comfortable Home Win In The Champions League
Red Hot Romelu Can Bag Basel Brace
Chelsea To Secure A Comfortable Champions League Win Against Qarabag
Chelsea V Qarabag Betting Preview
Manchester City to kick off Champions League campaign with Feyenoord win
Goals Expected In Group F Clash On Wednesday
Champions League Preview Expects Another Real Madrid Success
Attractive Napoli Could Be Set For Breakthrough Campaign
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers