- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Manchester City to kick off Champions League campaign with Feyenoord win
Manchester City produced a scinitllating display on Saturday to trounce 10-man Liverpool 5-0 in the Premier League, but Pep Guardiola's attentions will turn quickly to the biggest prize on his managerial radar on Wednesday evening as they head to The Netherlands to play Feyenoord in what should be a relatively comfortable start to their 2017/18 Champions League campaign.
- Manchester City thrashed Liverpool 5-0 on Saturday
- Feyenoord have won all four league matches this season
- Manchester City were knocked out 6-6 on aggregate to Monaco in round of 16 last season
|Wednesday 13th September - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Feyenoord v Manchester City|
|Tips||BTTS & Manchester City win Best Bet||@ 2 / 1|
City Are Worthy Favourites
Knocked out in the round of 16 to Monaco in what was a sensational six-all thriller after two barnstorming matches, Manchester City will be looking to produce more fireworks in Europe's premier competition, and with Guardiola having added significant firepower to his ranks this season then it's no surprise to see them installed as the 9/20 favourites with Betway bookmakers.
Four wins from four matches in the Eredivisie this season has seen Feyenoord launch to the top of the table, but they showed last season when being knocked out of the group stages in the Europa League that they lack quality on the big stage, and despite home advantage they are not an attractive betting proposition at 8/1 with bet365.
Some may latch on to Betfair Sportsbook's 4/1 about a draw, but the manner in which City thumped Liverpool a few days ago then you have to feel they could be a genuine force in this year's Champions League, and you have to feel that they can start life in a fairly straightforward Group F with an authoritative victory.
City Win And BTTS
Manchester City have often found life in the Champions League tough, and in particular keeping clean sheets has been difficult, as they showed last season when scoring 12 goals, but conceding 10 in the group stages, so you have to feel that William Hill's 2/1 about a City win and both teams scoring in 90 minutes should be the bet.
Feyenoord have already scored 12 goals in the league this season, which has seen them catapult to the top of the Dutch top-flight, and with City's defensive frailties still potentially unearthing themselves once again this year, then that 2/1 makes much more appeal than the huge odds-on about a City win.
BTTS & Win Odds:
Jesus Tipped To Score First
Gabriel Jesus and Sergio Aguero showed real signs at the weekend that they could be a potentially lethal strikeforce this term, with the former scoring a brace against Liverpool, but with Guardiola taking him out of the action soon after his second then you have to feel he was keeping his star man safe for Wednesday's clash.
With that in mind, the Brazilian is turning into a world class striker at City, and he is the 100/30 favourite alongside Aguero with BetVictor, but it's Jesus who can ignite what should be an impressive City win, which could see them stamp their mark on a competition that they could blossom in this term.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Champions League Preview Expects Another Real Madrid Success
Attractive Napoli Could Be Set For Breakthrough Campaign
Hammers and Terriers to share points in Monday night Premier League clash
West Ham United V Huddersfield Town Betting Preview
Wilfried Bony To Make A Goalscoring Return For Swansea v Newcastle
Swansea V Newcastle Betting Preview
Burnley To Add To Frank De Boers Woes At Turf Moor
Burnley V Crystal Palace Betting Preview
Back Stoke To Make Life Difficult For Man United On Saturday Evening
Stoke V Manchester United Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers