- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Man United v Basel Odds: Expect A Comfortable Home Win In The Champions League
Tuesday 12th September 2017, 7.45pm - Man United v Basel (Old Trafford)
The razzmatazz of the Champions League returns on Tuesday night with Man United hosting Basel in one of the key first night fixtures in Group A. All eyes will be on Jose Mourinho and United as they return to the top table of European football, and they will be expected to cruise past a limited Basel team...
- Surprisingly, Man United have only won one of their four matches against Basel in the Champions League - W1 D2 L1
|Tuesday 12th September - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Man United v Basel|
|Tips||Romelu Lukaku to score two or more goals Best Bet||@ 13 / 5|
United The Red Hot Favourites
Man United have started this season in fine form with ten points from their first four Premier League matches, and a quick start in the Champions League is now a must. Jose Mourinho spent big money in the summer to strengthen his squad, and it appears to have worked with Romelu Lukaku fitting in up top.
They were held to a 2-2 draw at Stoke at the weekend which was a slightly disappointing result, but Mourinho is an old master in European competition, and as such United are 1/5 with Hills to win this one.
Basel are experienced in the group stages of the Champions League but their form in Switzerland this season has been patchy, with three wins from seven matches, and their thin squad ensures they are as big as 18/1 with bet365.
Man United v Basel Match Betting - Click To Bet
Red Rom Can Put The Swiss Side To The Sword
United struggled to break teams down at home last season but they have had no such issues so far this term with much more pace in the team in attack.
Marcus Rashford has kicked on once again on the wing but the main difference so far has been Romelu Lukaku as the main striker. The former Everton man may have cost £75m in the summer, but it has been money well spent so far with four goals in his first four matches for his new club.
Lukaku doesn't have too much experience in the Champions League but he has already proven himself the man to finish the majority of the United chances, and he could well have a field day against a Basel side that have leaked nine goals in seven games this season in the Swiss Super League.
Surprisingly, United have never beaten Basel at home with two draws between the teams in their only two previous Champions League matches at Old Trafford, but we very much expect that record to be improved this week. Led by Lukaku, we can only see a comfortable home win with the former Everton striker a lovely price at 13/5 with bet365 to score at least two goals on his Champions League debut for his new club.
Man United v Basel To Score Two Or More Betting - Click to Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea To Secure A Comfortable Champions League Win Against Qarabag
Chelsea V Qarabag Betting Preview
Manchester City to kick off Champions League campaign with Feyenoord win
Goals Expected In Group F Clash On Wednesday
Champions League Preview Expects Another Real Madrid Success
Attractive Napoli Could Be Set For Breakthrough Campaign
Hammers and Terriers to share points in Monday night Premier League clash
West Ham United V Huddersfield Town Betting Preview
Wilfried Bony To Make A Goalscoring Return For Swansea v Newcastle
Swansea V Newcastle Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers