- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Champions League Preview Expects Another Real Madrid Success
The most famous club competition in the worlds kicks off on Tuesday night with the first round of group matches in the 2017/18 Champions League. The best of the best will do battle over the next eight months, and we have a very warm favourite for the title this season...
|Tuesday 12th September - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Champions League 2017/18|
|Tips||Napoli each-way Best Bet||@ 35 / 1||Paddy Power|
Real Madrid Well Fancied For Famous "Three-Peat"
Last season we saw Real Madrid become the first team ever to defend the Champions League title thanks to a famous night in Cardiff. Los Blancos dominated the final against Juventus in Wales to defend their crow in stunning fashion, and the Spanish giants are well fancied to make it a treble.
Real have been head and shoulders above the rest over the past six months or so, with their Champions League trophy joined in the cabinet by the La Liga title and a European Super Cup to confirm their status as the best team in the world currently.
Cristiano Ronaldo remains the main man for Real but he now has the added threats of a rejuvenated Isco, and a potential superstar in Marco Asensio breaking into the first team alongside him. Real have fallen in a tough pot alongside Dortmund and Spurs in Group H but even taking that into account, they are the complete team and are a best price 4/1 with Bet Victor to win the Champions League for a third time on the bounce.
PSG Must Mount A Serious Challenge This Season
Real remain the clear favourites but they won't have it all their own way against some powerful teams from across Europe. Their Spanish rivals Barcelona (7/1) are of course always a major threat with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez up front but they have endured a tough summer, and it would be a surprise if they are good enough.
The Catalan club lost Neymar to PSG during the transfer window and the French club are expected to mount a serious assault on the Champions League this season. Backed by Qatar, PSG also added Mbappe from Monaco over the summer to assemble one of the strongest attacking lineups in the world.
The French team do have one or two weaknesses in defence but they have the flair and talent to go a long way this season at 13/2 with Bet365.
Brilliant Napoli Can Make An Impact
Punters wanting to look for some bigger priced plays this season may want to focus their attention on Group F.
The two teams to watch in that section are Man City (12/1) and Napoli with the two of them set to battle it out for top spot in that pool. City have gradually been improving their European pedigree over the past five years, and having spent a fortune in the summer, Pep Guardiola will rightly be looking to make a big run at the Final this season.
City won't have it all their own way in Group F though with Napoli a fascinating team in this season's tournament. They gave Real Madrid a game in the last 16 last last season and they have improved again over the past few months under the chain smoking Maurizio Sarri. The Partenopei have started Serie A with three successive wins, with the likes of Insigne, Milik and Callejon all in good form for southern giants of Italy.
Real Madrid are rightly the team to beat this season but in Napoli, punters are advised to follow one of the most attractive teams in the world. They have pace and quality going forward, coupled with a strong defence, which means that 35/1 each way with Paddy Power is a juicy punt.
Latest Champions League 2017/18 Betting - Click To Bet
*Odds correct as of 21st Feb, 07:33. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Hammers and Terriers to share points in Monday night Premier League clash
West Ham United V Huddersfield Town Betting Preview
Wilfried Bony To Make A Goalscoring Return For Swansea v Newcastle
Swansea V Newcastle Betting Preview
Burnley To Add To Frank De Boers Woes At Turf Moor
Burnley V Crystal Palace Betting Preview
Back Stoke To Make Life Difficult For Man United On Saturday Evening
Stoke V Manchester United Betting Preview
Man City v Liverpool Tipped To Be An Entertaining Stalemate
Manchester City V Liverpool Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers