- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Sunderland v West Ham Odds: Match betting predicts a tight encounter
Sunderland and West Ham will look to allay any fears that they might get pulled towards the Premier League relegation zone when they meet at the Stadium of Light on Saturday afternoon. Sunderland are currently in 14th position in the table, four points clear of the bottom-three and four points behind Saturday's opponents, who are currently 11th.
There is very little to choose between the sides in the latest match odds, with Sunderland enjoying home advantage and favouritism at 13/10. However, playing at home hasn't counted for much for the Black Cats this season and West Ham can be backed at 21/10, although they inspire little confidence on the road having won just two of their last 15 away games in the Premiership, and the draw could be the way to go at 9/4 with Coral.
Sunderland's record at home this season has been nothing short of woeful as they have won just three of 14 at the Stadium of Light. Martin O'Neill's side have struggled all season as a promising Christmas period, during which they beat Reading, Southampton and Manchester City, has been followed by a three-match winless run.
They lost to Tottenham and Liverpool before earning a barely deserved 2-2 draw with Championship outfit Bolton in the FA Cup last weekend. They have at least started to find the net with a bit more regularity and six of their last eight league games have gone over 2.5 goals. Over 2.5 goals can be backed at 11/10 this weekend and West Ham have certainly looked capable of a few goals this season.
They played out a thrilling 2-2 draw with Manchester United in the FA Cup last Saturday evening as a last gasp goal from Robin van Persie denied them victory. It was the second match in a row that the Hammers had conceded a 90th minute goal and they have now conceded the last goal in five of their last six outings, with Coral bookmakers going 11/2 for Sunderland's Steven Fletcher to score last this weekend.
The draw with United was notable for the performance of January signing Joe Cole, who has of course returned to his boyhood club. Cole was influential throughout his debut and he is 9/1 to score first or 10/3 to score anytime, while Kevin Nolan could be a man to look out for on Saturday. The former Newcastle midfielder is never popular with Sunderland fans, not least because he has scored more of his goals against them than against any other Premier League club (6), and he is 7/1 to score first.
Nolan scored a 90th minute equaliser when West Ham drew 1-1 with Sunderland at Upton Park in September and the draw could be the way to go again this weekend. Neither side can lay claim to anything resembling form, with West Ham winning just two of their last 10 in all competitions and Sunderland struggling to climb the table, although both teams to score looks a solid punt at 10/11 as both sides struggle to cut out errors at the back.
Sunderland v West Ham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Sunderland and West Ham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Sunderland v West Ham Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 9/4 with Coral.
Tip #2: Over 2.5 goals @ 11/10 with Coral.
Tip #3: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with Coral.
Sunderland v West Ham Odds
21/10 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Sunderland 1-0
8/1 Sunderland 2-0
15/2 Sunderland 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 West Ham 1-0
12/1 West Ham 2-0
10/1 West Ham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Steven Fletcher
6/1 Louis Saha
6/1 Stephane Sessegnon
13/2 Connor Wickham
7/1 Carlton Cole
7/1 Kevin Nolan
7/1 Marouane Chamakh
7/1 Fraizer Campbell
8/1 Ricardo Vaz Te
8/1 James McFadden
17/2 No Goalscorer
10/1 Adam Johnson
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who provide live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Stoke v Chelsea Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at the Britannia
Demba Ba Heads The First Scorer Betting
Reading v West Brom Odds Royals can pick up a valuable win at the Madejski
Reading Bid To Move Towards Safety
Aston Villa v Southampton Betting Odds point to a draw at Villa Park
Just A Point Separates The Struggling Teams In The League
Norwich v Newcastle Odds Chris Hughton can pile the pressure on his old club
Canaries Favourites For The Win At Carrow Road
Fulham v Wigan Odds Berbatov can fire Cottagers to a valuable win
Fulham Favourites Against Relegation Threatened Latics
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers