- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Man Utd v Liverpool Odds: Robin van Persie dominates the goalscorer betting markets
Sunday lunchtime's live Premier League match is a mouth-watering contest as Manchester United welcome Liverpool to Old Trafford. Sir Alex Ferguson's league leaders can open up a 10-point advantage at the top of the table with a win, although it may only be for a few hours as title chasers Manchester City aren't in action against Arsenal until Sunday afternoon.
United go into the weekend's match as 5/6 favourites and that could be worth a look with PaddyPower, who are offering to double the odds on successful win-draw-win markets when you open a new account through Betting-Directory (See Below). For those who fancy a draw it can be backed at 13/5, while Liverpool are available at 10/3.
The home side will certainly be full of confidence heading into the game as they have won eight of the last nine Man Utd v Liverpool fixtures at Old Trafford, while they are enjoying a sumptuous run of form domestically. They are unbeaten in their last 10 domestic matches, winning eight of the last nine, but they have continually done things the hard way.
Paddy Power 'Double the Odds' Offer
1. Paddy Power will double your odds for Sunday's match when you register a new account through this link. 2. You then place your first bet (max bet £50) on a win-draw-win market by clicking through the "Man United v Liverpool Betting" button on the page whilst taking the normal price on site for that selection. 3. If your selection is a winning bet, you'll be paid out at normal price straight away and you'll be topped up an additional amount to reflect the Double the Odds promotion within 24 hours.
United have recovered 24 points from winning positions this season, including in a 2-1 win against Liverpool at Anfield earlier this season, and they were at it again in the FA Cup last Saturday. They were indebted to a 90th minute strike from Robin van Persie in a 2-2 draw at West Ham last time out and the Dutchman has now scored the final goal in each of United's last three games.
Van Persie has scored eight goals in his last eight Premier League appearances, while he has scored five in his previous six appearances against Liverpool, with paddypower going a best price 7/2 he scores last on Sunday. Late goals have certainly been a feature of United's recent games as they have scored in the 88th minute or later in each of their previous four and the last goal of Sunday's game to be scored after the 75th minute is a 10/11 punt.
With United's penchant for leaving it late in mind, it could be worth a look at a Liverpool player to score the first goal and it is hard to look much further than Luis Suarez. The Uruguayan has scored five in his last four in the league and he is 6/1 to be first goalscorer, although his contribution to this fixture has been overshadowed by disciplinary problems.
His race-row with Evra has been well-publicised in the past and this is a match that seems to deal in red cards. There has been 14 red cards in this fixture in the Premier League era and a sending off on Sunday can be backed at 9/5, while Evra is 16/1 to be sent off. The match is sure to enjoy added spice as Howard Webb will referee and he courted controversy when he last refereed this fixture in the FA Cup two years ago as he sent off Steven Gerrard and awarded United a penalty.
Webb was accused of favouring United that day and there looks to be plenty in their favour this weekend. Liverpool may have won three of their past four matches but United are formidable at home, winning nine of 10 in the league, and the 5/6 on offer for a United win could be worth backing with PaddyPower's 'double your money' offer in mind.
Man Utd v Liverpool Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man Utd and Liverpool, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Man Utd v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Man Utd win @ 5/6 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Red card in the match @ 9/5 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Luis Suarez to score first @ 6/1 with PaddyPower.
Man Utd v Liverpool Odds
5/6 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Man Utd 1-0
9/1 Man Utd 2-0
7/1 Man Utd 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
13/1 Liverpool 1-0
22/1 Liverpool 2-0
11/1 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Robin van Persie
5/1 Javier Hernandez
6/1 Luis Suarez
13/2 Danny Welbeck
7/1 Federico Macheda
8/1 Daniel Sturridge
8/1 Shinji Kagawa
8/1 Ashley Young
10/1 Steven Gerrard
11/1 Fabio Borini
11/1 Antonio Valencia
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who are offering to double your money on successful win-draw-win markets for the match when you register a new account through Betting-Directory.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v West Ham Odds Match betting predicts a tight encounter
Black Cats Bid To Improve Dismal Home Record
Stoke v Chelsea Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at the Britannia
Demba Ba Heads The First Scorer Betting
Reading v West Brom Odds Royals can pick up a valuable win at the Madejski
Reading Bid To Move Towards Safety
Aston Villa v Southampton Betting Odds point to a draw at Villa Park
Just A Point Separates The Struggling Teams In The League
Norwich v Newcastle Odds Chris Hughton can pile the pressure on his old club
Canaries Favourites For The Win At Carrow Road
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers