- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Odds: Hull hot favourites to win Yorkshire Derby
Two teams at opposite ends of the Championship table meet live on television this Saturday afternoon, as Yorkshire rivals Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday lock-horns at the KC Stadium. Hull will be craving a win that will ensure that they remain in an automatic promotion spot, while Wednesday will be looking for a big upset that could propel them out of the relegation zone.
Hull, who are unbeaten in eight games, are currently one of the form teams in the second tier, which reflects their second place standing behind league leaders Cardiff. Tigers boss Steve Bruce was handed the Manager of the Month award for December and he will expect his troops to collect all three points against struggling Wednesday in order to boost their chances of a return to the Premier League.
Paddy Power have predictably installed the hosts as the red hot 8/13 favourites to win their ninth home game of the season, while relegation threatened Sheff Wed can be backed at 9/2 to claim an invaluable three points, with a draw priced at 11/4.
Sheff Wed ended the year on a high after picking up 10 points from an available 12. However, on New Year's Day they suffered a disappointing 2-0 defeat at home to Burnley, which was followed by a goalless draw to League One side MK Dons in the FA Cup. The Burnley defeat saw them slip back into the bottom three on goal difference but if they can scrape at least a draw on Saturday evening then they could lift themselves out to safety.
Hull have lost just one of their last eight league matches at home but needed a last-gasp equaliser to avoid an upset to League One outfit Leyton Orient in the FA Cup last Saturday. With many of their key players returning for this weekend's match they will be expected to bounce back and can be backed at 13/2 to record a 2-0 win.
Bruce’s men will definitely be a tough team to break down considering they have kept four consecutive league clean sheets at the KC Stadium. They have only let in 11 goals on home soil this season which is the joint-second best in the league. Meanwhile Wednesday have often struggled for goals on the road and have the joint-third lowest tally in the second tier. A goalless draw at 9/1 wouldn't be a bad result for the away side, while under 2.5 goals could be the way to go at 5/6.
Hull haven't set the league alight offensively this season but with eight goals to his name striker Sone Aluko is worth a bet @ 4/1 in the first goalscorer market, while he can be backed at 11/10 to score anytime with bookmakers PaddyPower. Meanwhile Wednesday, who haven't scored in their last three league and cup games, are available at 5/4 to once again fail to find the back of the net.
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Tips
Tip#1: Sone Aluko to score anytime @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Hull to win 2-0 @ 13/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Under 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Paddy Power
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Odds
9/2 Sheff Wed
Correct Score Odds
11/2 Hull 1-0
13/2 Hull 2-0
13/2 Hull 2-1
13/1 Sheff Wed 1-0
25/1 Sheff Wed 2-0
14/1 Sheff Wed 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
13/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Sone Aluko
5/1 Jay Simpson
5/1 Nick Proschwitz
6/1 Robert Koren
8/1 Mamady Sidibe
8/1 Chris O'Grady
8/1 Gary Madine
10/1 Seyi Olofinjana
10/1 David Meyler
10/1 Chris Maguire
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live in-play betting for all Championship matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd v Liverpool Odds Robin van Persie dominates the goalscorer betting markets
United Favourites For A Spicy Contest At Old Trafford
Sunderland v West Ham Odds Match betting predicts a tight encounter
Black Cats Bid To Improve Dismal Home Record
Stoke v Chelsea Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at the Britannia
Demba Ba Heads The First Scorer Betting
Reading v West Brom Odds Royals can pick up a valuable win at the Madejski
Reading Bid To Move Towards Safety
Aston Villa v Southampton Betting Odds point to a draw at Villa Park
Just A Point Separates The Struggling Teams In The League
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers