- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Odds: Hull hot favourites to win Yorkshire Derby
Two teams at opposite ends of the Championship table meet live on television this Saturday afternoon, as Yorkshire rivals Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday lock-horns at the KC Stadium. Hull will be craving a win that will ensure that they remain in an automatic promotion spot, while Wednesday will be looking for a big upset that could propel them out of the relegation zone.
Hull, who are unbeaten in eight games, are currently one of the form teams in the second tier, which reflects their second place standing behind league leaders Cardiff. Tigers boss Steve Bruce was handed the Manager of the Month award for December and he will expect his troops to collect all three points against struggling Wednesday in order to boost their chances of a return to the Premier League.
Paddy Power have predictably installed the hosts as the red hot 8/13 favourites to win their ninth home game of the season, while relegation threatened Sheff Wed can be backed at 9/2 to claim an invaluable three points, with a draw priced at 11/4.
Sheff Wed ended the year on a high after picking up 10 points from an available 12. However, on New Year's Day they suffered a disappointing 2-0 defeat at home to Burnley, which was followed by a goalless draw to League One side MK Dons in the FA Cup. The Burnley defeat saw them slip back into the bottom three on goal difference but if they can scrape at least a draw on Saturday evening then they could lift themselves out to safety.
Hull have lost just one of their last eight league matches at home but needed a last-gasp equaliser to avoid an upset to League One outfit Leyton Orient in the FA Cup last Saturday. With many of their key players returning for this weekend's match they will be expected to bounce back and can be backed at 13/2 to record a 2-0 win.
Bruce’s men will definitely be a tough team to break down considering they have kept four consecutive league clean sheets at the KC Stadium. They have only let in 11 goals on home soil this season which is the joint-second best in the league. Meanwhile Wednesday have often struggled for goals on the road and have the joint-third lowest tally in the second tier. A goalless draw at 9/1 wouldn't be a bad result for the away side, while under 2.5 goals could be the way to go at 5/6.
Hull haven't set the league alight offensively this season but with eight goals to his name striker Sone Aluko is worth a bet @ 4/1 in the first goalscorer market, while he can be backed at 11/10 to score anytime with bookmakers PaddyPower. Meanwhile Wednesday, who haven't scored in their last three league and cup games, are available at 5/4 to once again fail to find the back of the net.
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Tips
Tip#1: Sone Aluko to score anytime @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Hull to win 2-0 @ 13/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Under 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Paddy Power
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Odds
9/2 Sheff Wed
Correct Score Odds
11/2 Hull 1-0
13/2 Hull 2-0
13/2 Hull 2-1
13/1 Sheff Wed 1-0
25/1 Sheff Wed 2-0
14/1 Sheff Wed 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
13/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Sone Aluko
5/1 Jay Simpson
5/1 Nick Proschwitz
6/1 Robert Koren
8/1 Mamady Sidibe
8/1 Chris O'Grady
8/1 Gary Madine
10/1 Seyi Olofinjana
10/1 David Meyler
10/1 Chris Maguire
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide live in-play betting for all Championship matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd v Liverpool Odds Robin van Persie dominates the goalscorer betting markets
United Favourites For A Spicy Contest At Old Trafford
Sunderland v West Ham Odds Match betting predicts a tight encounter
Black Cats Bid To Improve Dismal Home Record
Stoke v Chelsea Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at the Britannia
Demba Ba Heads The First Scorer Betting
Reading v West Brom Odds Royals can pick up a valuable win at the Madejski
Reading Bid To Move Towards Safety
Aston Villa v Southampton Betting Odds point to a draw at Villa Park
Just A Point Separates The Struggling Teams In The League
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers