- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Arsenal v Man City Betting: Odds point towards a draw at the Emirates
Super Sunday comes to an exciting conclusion with Arsenal v Man City from the Emirates this weekend and there is all to play for in North London. Arsenal are still chasing that important top-four finish this season, while City will be looking to close the gap with bitter rivals Manchester United at the top of the table.
There is little to choose between them in the match betting as Arsenal can be backed at 13/8, while City are available at 17/10, although the draw could be the way to go at 9/4 with PaddyPower, who are offering to refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if it ends in a draw.
Arsenal have drawn seven of their last 15 matches and they remain a tough team for punters to back. Arsene Wenger's side go from the sublime to the ridiculous at times and that has been highlighted in their last two league outings as they beat Newcastle 7-3 before putting in a woeful display to nick a 1-1 draw at Southampton. They have since drawn 2-2 in the FA Cup at Swansea and it was a result that did at least extend their unbeaten run to five matches.
Wenger will fancy his side will have few better opportunities to beat this Manchester City team as Roberto Mancini's men are missing a host of key players. Yaya and Kolo Toure have left for the African Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast, while Sergio Aguero is out injured and Samir Nasri is suspended. The loss of Aguero in particular is a huge blow and it will be left to Carlos Tevez (5/1 to score first) and Edin Dzeko (6/1 to score first) to provide the firepower.
Mario Balotelli may get the chance to prove himself off the bench after his recent indiscretions in a training ground bust up with Mancini, although it could be tempting to take a punt on the special price of 16/1 for him to be sent off on Sunday. He has previous in this fixture after getting sent off last year - one of four red cards in the last five meetings between these sides.
This fixture has tended to throw up a few trends and one of those is the noticeable lack of goals. Despite the attacking talent on display from both teams, only five goals have been scored in the last six meetings between the two, including a 1-1 draw at the Etihad earlier this season. Furthermore, there have only been five goals scored in six clashes between them at the Emirates and the 11/10 for under 2.5 goals could be worth a look in the latest betting with PaddyPower.
City can ill-afford to drop any more points this weekend as they look to push United hard at the top of the table. They may have only lost one of their last six but their performances away from home have left a lot to be desired as they lost 1-0 to Sunderland and edged to a 4-3 win at Norwich recently. A significantly weakened team might have to settle for a point this weekend and the correct score of 1-1 could be the way to go at 11/2.
Arsenal v Man City Form
Check the season's statistics for both Arsenal and Man City, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Arsenal v Man City Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 9/4 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: 1-1 correct score @ 11/2 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals @ 11/10 with PaddyPower.
Arsenal v Man City Odds
17/10 Man City
Correct Score Odds
9/1 Arsenal 1-0
13/1 Arsenal 2-0
8/1 Arsenal 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Man City 1-0
13/1 Man City 2-0
17/2 Man City 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Carlos Tevez
6/1 Olivier Giroud
6/1 Edin Dzeko
13/2 Theo Walcott
7/1 Mario Balotelli
15/2 Lukas Podolski
15/2 Santi Cazorla
9/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Dennis Suarez
10/1 David Silva
10/1 Scott Sinclair
11/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if it ends in a draw.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Hull v Sheffield Wednesday Odds Hull hot favourites to win Yorkshire Derby
In Form Tigers Are Flying High In Second Spot
Man Utd v Liverpool Odds Robin van Persie dominates the goalscorer betting markets
United Favourites For A Spicy Contest At Old Trafford
Sunderland v West Ham Odds Match betting predicts a tight encounter
Black Cats Bid To Improve Dismal Home Record
Stoke v Chelsea Odds The draw looks a tempting bet at the Britannia
Demba Ba Heads The First Scorer Betting
Reading v West Brom Odds Royals can pick up a valuable win at the Madejski
Reading Bid To Move Towards Safety
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers