- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Sunderland v Reading Betting: Both sides are in desperate need of points
Sunderland and Reading meet at the Stadium of Light on Tuesday night as the two relegation candidates look to boost their ailing fortunes in the Premier League. They will finally get the chance to play their game in hand after this original fixture was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch back in August and how both sides could do with a win this week.
Neither team can boast anything remotely relating to form ahead of Tuesday's match and it is tough to know where to begin when looking at the match betting. Sunderland are even-money favourites with Coral, who price Reading 11/4, and the draw could prove to be the safest bet at 12/5.
There is little to choose between the two teams in terms of form and league position as Sunderland are currently 18th with 13 points, while Reading are 19th with nine points. Defeat for Reading could see them cut adrift in that relegation zone, although all the pressure is on Sunderland as the home team and indeed on manager Martin O'Neill.
The Northern Irishman remains favourite in the next manager to be sacked betting as he has watched his side lose five of their last seven league games. They went down 3-1 to Chelsea at home at the weekend and it is a result that has done little to boost confidence in the North East. They have now won just one of their last 11 in the league and the mood in the camp won't have been lifted by the news that Lee Cattermole is out injured and top scorer Steven Fletcher is an injury doubt.
Scoring goals has been a major issue for Sunderland, although midfielder Craig Gardner has scored two in his last four and he could be a decent punt to get on the scoresheet. Gardner long-range pot-shots could be just what is needed in a tight, nervy affair like this and he is a best price 5/1 to score anytime in the latest betting with Coral.
The home side are unlikely to have many better opportunities to right their goalscoring wrongs than against this Reading team, who have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home all season. Brian McDermott's side have been notoriously poor travellers as they have picked up just two points on the road this term.
The Royals went down 1-0 to Southampton on Saturday, a result which means they have lost their last four league games in a row, and late goals have cost them dearly. They have conceded 17 goals in the final half an hour of games, including eight in the last 15 minutes, and they have dropped too many points from decent positions.
They have been behind at half-time only once in their eight away games this season but have gone on to lose six of them. The basis of those first-half showings make the 6/4 for Reading to score first on Tuesday look tempting, while they are also 6/4 to be winning at half-time with the draw no bet. The result come full-time could have a significant bearing on both teams' seasons and the 1-1 correct score could be the way to go at 11/2.
Sunderland v Reading Form
Check the season's statistics for both Sunderland and Reading, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Sunderland v Reading Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 12/5 with Coral.
Tip #2: Reading to be winning at half-time with the draw no bet @ 6/4 with Coral.
Tip #3: Craig Gardner to score anytime @ 5/1 with Coral.
Sunderland v Reading Betting
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Sunderland 1-0
15/2 Sunderland 2-0
15/2 Sunderland 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Reading 1-0
16/1 Reading 2-0
12/1 Reading 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Steven Fletcher
6/1 Stephane Sessegnon
13/2 Louis Saha
13/2 Connor Wickham
13/2 Fraizer Campbell
7/1 Adam Le Fondre
7/1 Pavel Pogrebnyak
8/1 Noel Hunt
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Jason Roberts
10/1 James McFadden
10/1 Adam Johnson
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Fulham v Newcastle Odds Home side tipped for the win at the Cottage
Demba Ba Can Grab Newcastle’s First Goal
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
West Ham v Liverpool Odds Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool The Slight Favourites Against The Hammers
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers