- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Bradford v Arsenal Odds: Bantams bid to upset the Capital One Cup betting
There is live action from the quarter-finals of the Capital One Cup on Tuesday night as League Two outfit Bradford take on Premier League side Arsenal at Valley Parade. The bookies fancy Bradford have it all to do as they go in as big underdogs against what is likely to be a second-string Arsenal, who will be desperate to avoid an upset.
Arsene Wenger will no doubt respect the opposition this week but he will rotate his side as he always does for this competition and the Gunners start as 2/5 odds on favourites with BetFred, while Bradford are 7/1 to cause an upset and 4/1 to draw. The Bantams are no strangers to causing an upset as they have already claimed a Premiership scalp in this competition.
Bradford beat Wigan on penalties after holding Roberto Martinez's side to a 0-0 draw in the last round and they will hope to achieve something similar this week. It bodes well for them that they have the best defensive record on home soil in League Two, conceding just six goals in 11 games, and under 2.5 goals is an 11/8 punt for Tuesday's match.
They go into the game full of confidence after losing just one of their last 12 games to rise to fourth in their league and Nehki Wells has been in fine form. The Bermudan striker has scored 14 goals already this term and the bookies have recognised his goalscoring prowess as he is a 7/1 punt to be first goalscorer and 15/8 to score anytime.
With Wells in their ranks, Bradford look capable of scoring a goal against a much-changed Arsenal side and both teams to score can be backed at an industry best price 4/5. Wenger will no doubt give his second string a chance to shine as he so often does in this competition but rotation can lead to disruption, particularly defensively.
It is going forward that Arsenal have been most impressive though as they have scored 13 goals in their two Capital One Cup matches so far - beating Coventry 6-1 and Reading 7-5. They will look to maintain that offensive threat on Tuesday and over 3.5 goals is available at 11/8 in the latest betting with BetFred.
Andrey Arshavin has taken a liking to this competition and the Russian midfielder might not convince in the Premiership but he has enough quality to outclass lower league opposition. Arshavin has scored three and set up eight goals in his last eight League Cup appearances and he is a best price 8/1 to score first on Tuesday.
Arshavin is likely to get a rare chance to impress as he struggles to force his way into an Arsenal side that picked up their first win in five with a 2-0 victory over West Brom in the Premier League on Saturday. It was the fifth Arsenal game in six that has ended with under 2.5 goals but their League Cup exploits are rarely short of goal or two and the correct score of 3-1 to the Gunners at 10/1 could be worth a look.
Bradford v Arsenal Form
Check the season's statistics for both Bradford and Arsenal, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Bradford v Arsenal Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ 4/5 with BetFred.
Tip #2: Andrey Arshavin to score first @ 8/1 with BetFred.
Tip #3: Arsenal to win 3-1 @ 10/1 with BetFred.
Bradford v Arsenal Odds
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Bradford 1-0
40/1 Bradford 2-0
22/1 Bradford 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
10/1 Draw 1-1
25/1 Draw 2-2
6/1 Arsenal 1-0
5/1 Arsenal 2-0
7/1 Arsenal 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Olivier Giroud
9/2 Lukas Podolski
5/1 Theo Walcott
11/2 Marouane Chamakh
13/2 Santi Cazorla
7/1 Nahki Wells
8/1 Andrey Arshavin
8/1 Alan Connell
9/1 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
9/1 Aaron Ramsey
12/1 Mikel Arteta
Odds supplied by BetFred.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Capital One Cup fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v Reading Betting Both sides are in desperate need of points
Two Relegation Candidates Meet At The Stadium Of Light
Fulham v Newcastle Odds Home side tipped for the win at the Cottage
Demba Ba Can Grab Newcastle’s First Goal
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
West Ham v Liverpool Odds Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool The Slight Favourites Against The Hammers
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers