Hammers and Terriers to share points in Monday night Premier League clash
West Ham United have made a shoddy start to the new Premier League campaign with three defeats from three games, but Slaven Bilic will be hoping his Hammers side can pick up their first points of the season in an intriguing Monday Night Football clash, as they welcome top-flight new boys Huddersfield Town to the London Stadium, and the Terriers have been the surprise package in the early stages, picking up two wins and a draw in their opening three matches.
- West Ham United have lost all three games this season
- Huddersfield are unbeaten after two wins and a draw in Premier League
- West Ham United have failed to score in league this term
|Monday 11th September - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|West Ham United v Huddersfield Town|
|Tips||Draw Best Bet||@ 5 / 2|
Despite losing their opening trio of games, West Ham will start the match as clear favourites, and are a best-priced 19/20 with bet365, but with ten goals conceded, and only two scored then you have to feel a shade of odds-on is far too skinny to get stuck into, with them blowing so much more cold than hot at the moment.
David Wagner's Huddersfield have recorded wins against Newcastle United and Crystal Palace, while a goalless draw with Southampton maintained their fine start to the season, and having not conceded a goal in their first three matches then some will enjoy snapping up the 7/2 with bet365 about an away win, which will see the Yorkshire outfit join Manchester United and Manchester City on ten points.
However, you have to feel that West Ham could well play to avoid another defeat to try and get their first points of the season, and the draw at 5/2 with Betfred makes most appeal, as you have to feel Huddersfield will take a point in the capital, and the sensible selection is to go for parity after 90 minutes.
West Ham Can Grab First Premier League Goal
Looking at some of the firepower at Bilic's discretion it's amazing to think they've not hit the back of the net this season, but Monday can be the turn of fortunes, with Javier Hernandez the 15/4 favourite with bet365 to break the deadlock, while Diafra Sakho (9/2) and Andy Carroll (11/2) are just another brace of prominent figures, as the latter could make a return from injury.
Steve Mounie has been the star man for Town, as he has bagged two Premier League goals already, and he is 7/1 with Paddy Power, while Colin Quaner is an injury doubt, but is 9/1 to net first for the visitors, as both teams can score in this West Ham United v Huddersfield Town match, which concludes round four of the Premier League.
For those looking for more value plays then get backing the 13/2 with BetVictor for a 1-1 draw, as you have to feel the Hammers can't go four games without scoring, while Huddersfield would take a point, so a 1-1 draw is worthy of a couple of quid.
Correct Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wilfried Bony To Make A Goalscoring Return For Swansea v Newcastle
Swansea V Newcastle Betting Preview
Burnley To Add To Frank De Boers Woes At Turf Moor
Burnley V Crystal Palace Betting Preview
Back Stoke To Make Life Difficult For Man United On Saturday Evening
Stoke V Manchester United Betting Preview
Man City v Liverpool Tipped To Be An Entertaining Stalemate
Manchester City V Liverpool Betting Preview
Sevilla tipped to shine in La Liga Treble
Treble Pays Just Over 18/5
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers