- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Dortmund And Monaco To Provide A Feast Of Goals
The rescheduled first leg will be crucial when Borussia Dortmund take on Monaco in a Champions League quarter-final that promises to deliver plenty of goals on Wednesday night...
- Borussia Dortmund were the top scorers in the group stages with 21 goals
- Dortmund's four home games in the Champions League have produced 21 goals
|Wednesday 12th April - 5.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Borussia Dortmund v Monaco|
|Tips||Over 3.5 goals Best Bet||@ 23 / 20|
Thomas Tuchel's Dortmund have gone unbeaten in 32 home games in all competitions (won 23, drawn nine) and they are 4/6 favourites (Bet 365) for victory at Signal Iduna Park, where they have lost just one of their twelve matches in UEFA competition (won nine, drawn two).
Dortmund do tend to struggle on the road though as they have won just three of their past nine away games in Europe and Tuchel will recognise the value of securing a valuable home win in this two-legged tie with Monaco, who have won just one of their past four Champions League games away from home.
Monaco have been thumped 3-0 by Bayer Leverkusen and 5-3 by Manchester City in their last two on the road in this competition, although they did edge past City on away goals after playing out an enthralling 6-6 aggregate draw in the last-sixteen.
The Ligue 1 leaders have been one of the surprise packages this season as they won Group E before overcoming City and they go into this Dortmund v Monaco fixture having lost just two of their past ten fixtures in all competitions, with those outings producing 41 goals in total.
Over 2.5 goals is 4/9 odds on for Wednesday, while over 3.5 can be backed at a stand-out 23/20 (Betfair), with the latter very much the pick of the bets as Dortmund are full of goals.
The German outfit are languishing in fourth place in the German Bundesliga after suffering only their second loss in ten with a 4-1 defeat at Bayern Munich on Saturday, with those ten games producing 35 goals.
The Dortmund win combined with over 2.5 goals is available at 11/10 (Paddy Power) and 15 of their past 23 home wins have come that way, while the home win combined with both teams to score is a 7/4 shot (Paddy Power).
The German outfit have been impressive in Europe, winning Group F before beating Benfica 4-1 in the last-sixteen, but can they mask the obvious deficiencies that have blighted them domestically?
Match Result And Both Teams To Score Odds:
Aubameyang To Strike
It is no surprise to see that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is 3/1 favourite to score first and add to his tally of seven Champions League goals for the season, with the former Monaco striker bagging eleven goals in his last eight outings in all competitions.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea Odds On For The Drop As The Relegation Battle Hots Up
Latest Premier League Relegation Betting
Red Hot Juventus Can Down Barcelona In Champions League 1st Leg Quarter Final Clash
The Bianconeri Almost Unbeatable In Turin
Back Tottenham Wolves and Portsmouth in the Bankers Bet
Treble Pays Just Under 7/2
Cardiff Gillingham and Doncaster backed to host goals in our BTTS treble
Hoping For Goals Galore In The Lower Leagues!
Crystal Palace v Arsenal To Spring To Life In The Second Half Of MNF
Crystal Palace V Arsenal Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers