- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Liverpool v West Brom Odds: Reds can add to Baggies recent woes
There is live action from the Premier League on Monday night as Liverpool welcome West Bromwich Albion to Anfield. The Reds are looking to extend a decent run of form that has seen them earn creditable draws at Arsenal and Manchester City in recent matches and they are odds on to beat a West Brom side who have endured a torrid few weeks.
The Baggies are sliding down the table after a quite brilliant start to the season and morale at the club hasn't been helped by the bizarre Peter Odemwingie transfer saga, while Goran Popov's red card for spitting was an embarrassment for the club. It leaves Steve Clarke with a tough job to lift his troops and they go in as 8/1 outsiders with Betfred for Monday.
It is Liverpool who are 2/5 odds on favourites and they have bounced back impressively from their FA Cup defeat to Oldham. They have drawn 2-2 with Arsenal and Man City respectively and Daniel Sturridge has struck up an exciting partnership with Luis Suarez. Sturridge has weighed in with three goals in four league appearances since moving from Chelsea and he is sure to attract interest in the first scorer market.
Sturridge is 7/2 to be first goalscorer and Fred are offering to double your odds if your correct first scorer pick goes on to score another and they will treble your odds if he goes on to score a hat-trick. Liverpool have certainly been in fine scoring form of late as they have scored in each of their last 12 outings and they can take advantage of a porous West Brom defence.
West Brom have kept just one clean sheet in their last 29 away league matches, including none this season, and Liverpool are 11/8 to score three or more goals in Sunday's match. That could be worth a look as Liverpool's last three games at home have seen them beat Fulham 4-0, Sunderland 3-0 and Norwich 5-0.
They have obviously kept clean sheets in each of those three and they have now kept a clean sheet in five of their last six at Anfield. They are 5/4 to win to nil on Monday and that could be worth a look as the Baggies have failed to score in five of the last six Liverpool v West Brom fixtures on Merseyside.
West Brom face a real task to lift themselves after a torrid few weeks at the club, during which they have lost five of their last six. Their only positive result came in the form of a 2-2 draw at home to lowly Aston Villa but they are now winless in eight in all competitions. Their 3-0 win over Liverpool on the opening day of the season at the Hawthorns must seem like a lifetime ago and the Reds could exact revenge on Monday.
Liverpool are 9/1 to win 3-0 as they bid to beat a team in the top-half of the league for the first time this season. Their new found scoring ability ensures they will be a real threat against a struggling West Brom side and Betfred go 19/20 that Liverpool win the match with a -1 goal handicap.
Liverpool v West Brom Form
Check the season's statistics for both Liverpool and West Brom, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
Liverpool v West Brom Tips
Tip #1: Liverpool to win to nil @ 5/4 with Betfred.
Tip #2: Daniel Sturridge to score first @ 7/2 with Betfred.
Tip #3: Liverpool to score 3 or more goals @ 11/8 with Betfred.
Liverpool v West Brom Odds
8/1 West Brom
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Liverpool 1-0
6/1 Liverpool 2-0
7/1 Liverpool 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
8/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 West Brom 1-0
50/1 West Brom 2-0
22/1 West Brom 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
3/1 Luis Suarez
7/2 Daniel Sturridge
6/1 Fabio Borini
6/1 Steven Gerrard
7/1 Philippe Coutinho
7/1 Raheem Sterling
8/1 Jonjo Shelvey
8/1 Romelu Lukaku
9/1 Stewart Downing
10/1 Shane Long
10/1 Jordan Henderson
11/1 Oussama Assaidi
Odds supplied by Betfred.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd v Everton Odds Wayne Rooney well backed to score against his former club
Reds Odds On For Another Win At Old Trafford
Aston Villa v West Ham Betting Odds point to a tight encounter at Villa Park
Villa Have Failed To Win Any Of Their Last 8 League Games
Nigeria v Burkina Faso Odds Super Eagles hot favourites for third title
Back Emmanuel Emenike To Open The Scoring
Swansea v QPR Odds Michu Likely To Be The Difference
Harry Redknapp Looking For An Away Win From Rangers
Stoke v Reading Odds Royals bid to continue fine run of form
Adam Le Fondre Has Scored Five In His Last Four
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers