- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY - 10/1 Ireland win or 8/1 Netherlands win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Fulham v Newcastle Odds: Home side tipped for the win at the Cottage
Fulham and Newcastle go head-to-head in Monday night's live Premier League match and both sides are looking to kick on ahead of a busy Christmas period. The two teams are currently level on 17 points in the lower reaches of the table so there is all to play for at Craven Cottage and it is Fulham who start favourites with the bookmakers.
The Cottagers are currently 10/11 to win and earn a much needed three points with Bet 365, while Newcastle are 3/1 and the draw is 13/5. Martin Jol's Fulham could do with a win after winning just one of their last five at home in the league, although they can draw confidence from their recent performances in this fixture with Newcastle.
Jol's team have lost only one of the last six Fulham v Newcastle meetings in the league, winning each of the last three at home. A win is much-needed for Fulham as they are without a victory in their last seven matches, failing to score in each of the last three. They will have few better opportunities to get on the scoresheet though as Newcastle have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home in the league this season.
Dimitar Berbatov in particular will be a key man for Fulham, especially as Bryan Ruiz has been ruled out until the New Year with injury, and the Bulgarian is 5/1 favourite to be first goalscorer after notching five goals this term. A Fulham player to get that first goal could be a decent punt as they haven't been behind at half-time in any of their league games at Craven Cottage, while they have conceded 90% of goals on home soil in the second half of games.
B365 offer even-money for the second half to be the highest scoring of Monday's match, with Newcastle looking to improve their own recent poor form. Alan Pardew's side have won just one of their last nine in all competitions as they finally got a win under their belt last Monday when beating 10-man Wigan 3-0.
A second-string side has since lost 2-0 to Bordeaux in the Europa League but that should have little influence on Monday's match and Demba Ba is expected to be fully fit. Ba scored a brace against Wigan to take his tally to 10 for the season and he looks decent value to score Newcastle's first goal at 4/1.
However, Newcastle's efforts away from home have been pretty poor this season as they have lost to Southampton and Stoke recently, while their injury list has left them decimated as Steven Taylor and Yohan Cabaye are long-term absentees. In contrast, Fulham welcome Brede Hangeland back from suspension and his presence could make all the difference, with B365 offering 15/2 for Fulham to win 2-1.
Fulham v Newcastle Form
Check the season's statistics for both Fulham and Newcastle, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
Fulham v Newcastle Tips
Tip #1: Fulham win @ 10/11 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Fulham win 2-1 @ 15/2 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Demba Ba to score Newcastle's first goal @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Fulham v Newcastle Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Fulham 1-0
17/2 Fulham 2-0
15/2 Fulham 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Newcastle 1-0
20/1 Newcastle 2-0
12/1 Newcastle 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Dimitar Berbatov
11/2 Mladen Petric
11/2 Hugo Rodallega
7/1 Demba Ba
15/2 Papiss Cisse
8/1 Shola Ameobi
8/1 Nile Ranger
9/1 Kerim Frei
10/1 Charles Banya
10/1 No Goalscorer
11/1 Adam Campbell
11/1 Sammy Ameobi
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
West Ham v Liverpool Odds Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool The Slight Favourites Against The Hammers
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers