- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Fulham v Newcastle Odds: Home side tipped for the win at the Cottage
Fulham and Newcastle go head-to-head in Monday night's live Premier League match and both sides are looking to kick on ahead of a busy Christmas period. The two teams are currently level on 17 points in the lower reaches of the table so there is all to play for at Craven Cottage and it is Fulham who start favourites with the bookmakers.
The Cottagers are currently 10/11 to win and earn a much needed three points with Bet 365, while Newcastle are 3/1 and the draw is 13/5. Martin Jol's Fulham could do with a win after winning just one of their last five at home in the league, although they can draw confidence from their recent performances in this fixture with Newcastle.
Jol's team have lost only one of the last six Fulham v Newcastle meetings in the league, winning each of the last three at home. A win is much-needed for Fulham as they are without a victory in their last seven matches, failing to score in each of the last three. They will have few better opportunities to get on the scoresheet though as Newcastle have failed to keep a clean sheet away from home in the league this season.
Dimitar Berbatov in particular will be a key man for Fulham, especially as Bryan Ruiz has been ruled out until the New Year with injury, and the Bulgarian is 5/1 favourite to be first goalscorer after notching five goals this term. A Fulham player to get that first goal could be a decent punt as they haven't been behind at half-time in any of their league games at Craven Cottage, while they have conceded 90% of goals on home soil in the second half of games.
B365 offer even-money for the second half to be the highest scoring of Monday's match, with Newcastle looking to improve their own recent poor form. Alan Pardew's side have won just one of their last nine in all competitions as they finally got a win under their belt last Monday when beating 10-man Wigan 3-0.
A second-string side has since lost 2-0 to Bordeaux in the Europa League but that should have little influence on Monday's match and Demba Ba is expected to be fully fit. Ba scored a brace against Wigan to take his tally to 10 for the season and he looks decent value to score Newcastle's first goal at 4/1.
However, Newcastle's efforts away from home have been pretty poor this season as they have lost to Southampton and Stoke recently, while their injury list has left them decimated as Steven Taylor and Yohan Cabaye are long-term absentees. In contrast, Fulham welcome Brede Hangeland back from suspension and his presence could make all the difference, with B365 offering 15/2 for Fulham to win 2-1.
Fulham v Newcastle Form
Check the season's statistics for both Fulham and Newcastle, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
Fulham v Newcastle Tips
Tip #1: Fulham win @ 10/11 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Fulham win 2-1 @ 15/2 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Demba Ba to score Newcastle's first goal @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Fulham v Newcastle Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Fulham 1-0
17/2 Fulham 2-0
15/2 Fulham 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Newcastle 1-0
20/1 Newcastle 2-0
12/1 Newcastle 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Dimitar Berbatov
11/2 Mladen Petric
11/2 Hugo Rodallega
7/1 Demba Ba
15/2 Papiss Cisse
8/1 Shola Ameobi
8/1 Nile Ranger
9/1 Kerim Frei
10/1 Charles Banya
10/1 No Goalscorer
11/1 Adam Campbell
11/1 Sammy Ameobi
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
West Ham v Liverpool Odds Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool The Slight Favourites Against The Hammers
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers