- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Garry Monk moves into odds on favouritism in the latest Sack Race betting
It is a rare Monday when Jose Mourinho isn't making all of the headlines but his one-match stadium ban ensured that he didn't have to witness Chelsea's latest defeat in the flesh and the focus of the British tabloid media has instead turn its focus on Garry Monk, who has rocketed to the head of the latest Sack Race Betting Market...
Garry Monk - 2/5
Monk has seen his Swansea side win just once since August and Saturday's 1-0 loss at Norwich was their fifth defeat in their last eight league games. The Welsh outfit are still five points clear of relegation but the board are getting restless and Monk's predecessor, Michael Laudrup, was shown the door following a return of six points from a possible 30 on offer.
Monk went from a relatively comfortable 12/1 to a 2/5 favourite to be the next manager to leave his post with William Hill in the past 24 hours, with reports suggesting that Huw Jenkins wants to bring in an experienced person as a Director of Football to help mentor Monk, who disagrees.
It would be remarkable to think that a manager who was being hailed as the next big thing about six months ago could leave a club he has been part of ever since signing as a player back in 2004.
Jose Mourinho - 3/1
Monk replaced Mourinho in the Sack Race but the Chelsea manager isn't out of the woods by any stretch as he is as short as 3/1 to be next to go with Paddy Power. His Chelsea team suffered a seventh Premier League defeat of the campaign as they lost 1-0 to Stoke on Saturday and they were relegated when they last lost seven of their first twelve league games of a season back in 1978/79.
Mourinho only signed a new four-year contract with the club in August but the reality is that his Chelsea team are languishing in 16th place in the league table and a vast improvement is needed quickly.
Steve McClaren - 11/1
Meanwhile, Steve McClaren has rarely been far from the head of the Sack Race market as his Newcastle team have spent much of the season in the relegation zone. They finally moved out of the bottom-three with a barely deserved 1-0 win at Bournemouth on Saturday and it was their first away win in thirteen attempts in the league.
The Magpies are yet to convince though and McClaren is 11/1 to be next out of his job with Unibet.
Alex Neill - 20/1
Elsewhere, newly promoted Norwich halted a four-match losing run with a win, as well as a first clean sheet of the season, against Swansea at the weekend., The Canaries are 15th at this stage but one win from their last seven league matches (drawn two, lost four) is disappointing and manager Alex Neill is 20/1 to be next to lose his job with Paddy Power.
Eddie Howe - 25/1
Another newly promoted club is finding life in the top-flight tough as Bournemouth suffered a fourth successive loss against Newcastle. The Cherries surely wouldn't part ways with Eddie Howe, who is 25/1 to go with Bet Victor, although news that US-based investors are set to buy a stake in the club could make things interesting down on the South Coast.
Next Manager To Leave Their Post Odds
*Odds correct as of 19th Feb, 08:15. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
FC United v Chesterfield Odds Non league side can cause an FA Cup stir
Back A Late Goal At Broadhurst Park
St Pauli v Fortuna Dusseldorf Odds Hosts tipped to enhance fine home record
St Pauli Have Lost 1 Of 12 At Home To Dusseldorf
Jamie Vardy installed as favourite in the latest Golden Boot betting
The Weekend's Market Movers
Man Utd tipped to edge past West Brom in Saturdays Super 6
Everton & Leicester Also Backed To Win
Remi to be caught off Garde when Villa host Manchester City
Aston Villa V Man City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers