- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Wigan v West Brom Odds: Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
West Brom head north on Saturday afternoon to face Wigan in what looks likely to be a tight clash in the Premier League. West Brom go into the match after a fantastic start to the season but they will face a Wigan side who have won their last two matches and will fancy their chances of picking up another three points this weekend. It promises to be a tight match between the two teams with the betting reflecting just that at the moment with plenty of money coming for all three outcomes.
West Brom have been in great form so far this season under Steve Clarke and find themselves sitting in fifth place at the moment and dreaming of a successful season. Clarke is clearly relishing his chance in the hot seat and they will go to the DW Stadium full of confidence after beating Southampton 2-0 at home on Monday night. Having said all of that it is worth noting that the Baggies are yet to win on the road this season and they will have to play well to break that duck this weekend.
The Baggies are the slight outsiders here but punters wanting to back West Brom to win by any score line can currently get a price of 2/1 with Ladbrokes. That looks to be a decent price for a side flying so high in the Premier League but it does also reflect the toughness of going to Wigan and winning and Roberto Martinez must take the credit for that.
Every single season we hear the so called experts predict that Wigan will be relegated this time around and they always seem to confound those critics. Once again this season we find Wigan sitting in a solid position in mid table and while there is still plenty of games to go they have made an impressive start to the campaign once again. They are always a tough side to beat and coming off of a shock 1-0 away at Spurs last weekend they are flying high on confidence and will be looking for a third win on the bounce against West Brom.
Wigan look to have found a bargain in the shape of Arouna Kone and he will once again be leading the line for the home side here. The Ivorian Striker has made a strong start to his English career and if he fires on Saturday West Brom could be in for a long afternoon at the DW Stadium. Punters wanting to back Wigan to win the match by any score line can currently get a price of 13/10 with Ladbrokes and that reflects their form heading into the match.
Like so many games in the Premier League this one could really go either way and that is reflected in the tight nature of the betting market. West Brom are the side in the better form but they are yet to win on the road making the draw the result to follow at the DW. We like the chances of the match ending 1-1 and that can be backed at a good looking price of 11/2 in the current betting.
Tip 1 - Wigan and West Brom to draw 1-1 @ 11/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - Arouna Kone to score anytime @ 7/4 wiith Ladbrokes
Wigan v West Brom Match Odds
2/1 West Brom
Correct Score Match Betting
11/2 - Draw 1-1
7/1 - Wigan 1-0
8/1 - Draw 0-0
9/1 - Wigan 2-1
9/1 - West Brom 1-0
10/1 - West Brom 2-1
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting Rooney can fire Reds to another victory
United Odds On For Yet Another Win At Villa Park
Reading v Norwich Odds Back a draw in the Madejski betting
Reading Still Searching For First League Win
Southampton v Swansea Odds The Swans a decent bet to win at St Marys
Southampton Narrow Favourites In Must-win Match
Everton v Sunderland Odds A Blues win to nil looks a good bet at Goodison Park
Everton Can Pile The Pressure On The Black Cats
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers