- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Stoke v QPR Betting: Low scoring draw could be on the cards
Saturday afternoon's Premier League match between Stoke and QPR is shaping up to be an important one for the season ahead. Neither team has got going so far and QPR manager Mark Hughes is under huge pressure heading into the match at the Britannia Stadium as his side start the weekend in 19th place and with just four points to their name.
QPR are yet to win a league game this season and Stoke have fared little better as they have won just the one match and find themselves down in 15th on nine points. Tony Pulis's men do start 5/6 favourites in the match betting this week with Bet 365, who go 7/2 for the QPR win and a tempting 5/2 for the draw.
The draw could be worth a look this weekend and in fairness to Stoke their current league position doesn't take into account the fact they have played Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool already this term and they will be looking to move onwards and upwards from here.
Scoring goals has been the biggest issue as they have managed just eight in 10 league games, with 10 of their last 12 at home ending with under 2.5 goals. QPR have also managed just the eight goals, with their last three going under 2.5, and it is no surprise that under 2.5 goals is 7/10 on this weekend, although for a touch more value the draw and under 2.5 goals combined looks a decent punt at 3/1 with B365.
Peter Crouch is the main threat for Stoke as he has scored four league goals this season and he is 9/2 to be first goalscorer against a QPR defence that has tightened up in recent weeks. After a dismal start to the season, Mark Hughes has at least seen his side improve defensively and they have been a little unfortunate to not take more from their last three matches.
Djibril Cisse was on target last time out as he scored the equaliser in a 1-1 draw with Reading and he will have happy memories from playing Stoke after scoring an 89th minute winner against them in May. Cisse looks a tempting 11/2 bet to score QPR's first goal of Saturday's match as he bids to help them away from the relegation zone.
Defeat would heap the pressure on Hughes and he must hope his side keep their discipline this weekend as there have been three red cards in their last five outings. There have also been three players sent off in the last five meetings between Stoke and QPR and a red card in Saturday's match could be worth a look when the bookies price that particular market up.
Meanwhile, QPR are bidding to end a run of 18 matches without a win away from home, during which they have lost 15, but we fancy they can nick a point at the Britannia, where Stoke have drawn seven during an 11-match unbeaten run.
Stoke v QPR Form
Check the season's statistics for both Stoke and QPR, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Stoke v QPR Tips
Tip #1: Draw and under 2.5 goals @ 3/1 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Djibril Cisse to score QPR's first goal @ 11/2 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Sending off in the match @ TBC with Bet365.
Stoke v QPR Betting
Correct Score Odds
11/2 Stoke 1-0
7/1 Stoke 2-0
15/2 Stoke 2-1
8/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 QPR 1-0
20/1 QPR 2-0
14/1 QPR 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Peter Crouch
5/1 Jon Walters
11/2 Michael Owen
11/2 Kenwyne Jones
11/2 Cameron Jerome
8/1 No Goalscorer
8/1 Michael Kightly
9/1 Bobby Zamora
9/1 Djibril Cisse
9/1 Matthew Etherington
11/1 David Hoilett
12/1 Adel Taarabt
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Wigan v West Brom Odds Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
In Form Teams Set For Tight Premier League Encounter
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting Rooney can fire Reds to another victory
United Odds On For Yet Another Win At Villa Park
Reading v Norwich Odds Back a draw in the Madejski betting
Reading Still Searching For First League Win
Southampton v Swansea Odds The Swans a decent bet to win at St Marys
Southampton Narrow Favourites In Must-win Match
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers