- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Newcastle v West Ham Odds: Back Kevin Nolan to score against his old club
West Ham's Sam Allardyce, Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan will be looking to get one over on their old club Newcastle when they travel to St James' Park on Sunday afternoon. The trio left in varying circumstances and Allardyce in particular will be looking to take three points off the side who sacked him in such acrimonious circumstances two years ago.
Newcastle haven't looked back since parting company with Allardyce as Alan Pardew has worked wonders in the North East and it's Newcastle who start 10/11 favourites in the match odds with Ladbrokes. West Ham cannot be ruled out though and they are a best price 3/1 to win and a tempting 12/5 to draw as Allardyce looks to extend his own four-match winning run as a manager in fixtures against Newcastle.
Allardyce has moved on from Newcastle as he helped guide the Hammers back into the top-flight and he is set to unleash Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan on their former club. Carroll is yet to get off the mark this season but he is 7/1 to score first and 11/5 to score anytime at St James', while Nolan, who has scored four in the Premier League this term, is 9/1 and 3/1 in the same respective markets.
They could be worth a look to get on the scoresheet as they have both scored in their two previous appearances in this fixture, albeit for Newcastle. The Hammers look capable of getting on the scoresheet and over 2.5 goals looks a decent punt at 5/6 this weekend, particularly as West Ham's last four away games have gone that way.
Newcastle have kept just one clean sheet in the league this season as they struggled to hit the heights they reached last year. There is some suggestion of 'second season syndrome' as they find themselves alongside West Ham in a mid-table position currently, although Demba Ba has continued to impress.
Ba, the 4/1 favourite to score first in the betting with Ladbrokes, has seven league goals to his name this season and he is expected to be fit for Sunday's match, as is Yohan Cabaye. However, Newcastle's defence is significantly weakened by the loss of the suspended Fabricio Coloccini, who was unnecessarily sent off in the 1-1 draw at Liverpool last weekend.
Carroll and co. will look to take advantage of Coloccini's absence but the fact West Ham have won just three of their last 41 Premier League away games doesn't inspire confidence. Newcastle have been formidable at home, winning 11 and losing only two (to Manchester United and Manchester City) of their last 15 at St James', but we fancy they might have to settle for a point against a well-organised West Ham, who can ensure the 3/1 for a score draw provides a nice return.
Newcastle v West Ham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Newcastle and West Ham, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Newcastle v West Ham Tips
Tip #1: Score draw @ 3/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Over 2.5 goals @ 5/6 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Kevin Nolan to score anytime @ 3/1 with Ladbrokes.
Newcastle v West Ham Odds
3/1 West Ham
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Newcastle 1-0
9/1 Newcastle 2-0
15/2 Newcastle 2-1
15/2 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 West Ham 1-0
18/1 West Ham 2-0
11/1 West Ham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Demba Ba
5/1 Papiss Cisse
6/1 Shola Ameobi
7/1 Andy Carroll
7/1 Sammy Ameobi
15/2 No Goalscorer
8/1 Adam Campbell
8/1 Hatem Ben Arfa
8/1 Carlton Cole
9/1 Kevin Nolan
9/1 Madibo Maiga
10/1 Yohan Cabaye
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
City Have Won The Last Three Against Spurs
Stoke v QPR Betting Low scoring draw could be on the cards
Both Sides Are Struggling For Goals
Wigan v West Brom Odds Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
In Form Teams Set For Tight Premier League Encounter
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting Rooney can fire Reds to another victory
United Odds On For Yet Another Win At Villa Park
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers