- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
There is a cracking day of live Premier League football on Sunday and Manchester City v Tottenham gets things underway in the lunchtime kick-off. Both sides are yet to hit the heights so far this season but they could serve up a treat after last season's two matches between these teams saw 11 goals scored, with City going in favourites this weekend.
Roberto Mancini's men are currently 8/13 odds on with Paddy Power, while Spurs are 9/2 and the draw is 14/5. City have certainly had the better of recent meetings as they have won each of the last three matches with Tottenham following a run of just one win in 15, including 11 defeats, prior to that.
They could do with extending that winning run to four on Sunday as they look to maintain their early season push for the title. A 2-2 draw with Ajax continued their Champions League woes but that has had little effect on their domestic form as they remain unbeaten despite not playing well. The media hype surrounding their form appears a little over the top as they are the only team to boast an unbeaten record in the Premier League at this stage.
Mancini is under increasing pressure because of their struggles in Europe though and he will be keen to get three points on the board here. He is likely to be without the services of the injured Joleon Lescott, Maicon, James Milner, Micah Richards and David Silva once more but Samir Nasri should start and he is 15/2 to score first after notching three in his last four against Spurs.
A tempting punt could be for an outsider to score anytime and Pablo Zabaleta looks a decent bet at 11/1 in that particular market, particularly after his impressive attacking forays against Ajax in mid-week. The full-back doesn't get on the scoresheet often but he could cause Spurs problems, particularly as Tottenham have kept just three clean sheets in all competitions this season.
All four of Spurs' away league games this term have gone over 2.5 goals and Sunday's match promises to be an entertaining affair. Jermain Defoe returned to form with a hat-trick against Maribor in the Europa League on Thursday night and he is a best price 9/1 to score first in the betting with PaddyPower.
The 3-1 win over Maribor was a welcome return to form for Andre Villas-Boas and his men after they had suffered successive defeats to Norwich and Wigan. They are still without the injured Scott Parker and Moussa Dembele though and they could find themselves eight points behind City in the league table if they lose this weekend.
City are 5/2 to win by a margin of one goal as they look to extend their 34-match unbeaten run in home games in the Premier League. There could be some late drama though as City have scored seven goals in the final 15 minutes of league matches this term, while Spurs have conceded five in the final 15, with paddypower going 10/11 for a goal to be scored after the 75th minute in this match.
Man City v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Man City v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: Man City to win by one goal @ 5/2 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Goal to be scored after 75th minute @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Pablo Zabaleta to score anytime @ 11/1 with PaddyPower.
Man City v Tottenham Betting
8/13 Man City
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Man City 1-0
7/1 Man City 2-0
13/2 Man City 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
16/1 Tottenham 1-0
30/1 Tottenham 2-0
14/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Sergio Aguero
9/2 Carlos Tevez
11/2 Edin Dzeko
11/2 Mario Balotelli
15/2 Samir Nasri
8/1 David Silva
9/1 Jermain Defoe
9/1 Yaya Toure
9/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
9/1 Scott Sinclair
10/1 Gareth Bale
10/1 Clint Dempsey
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Stoke v QPR Betting Low scoring draw could be on the cards
Both Sides Are Struggling For Goals
Wigan v West Brom Odds Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
In Form Teams Set For Tight Premier League Encounter
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting Rooney can fire Reds to another victory
United Odds On For Yet Another Win At Villa Park
Reading v Norwich Odds Back a draw in the Madejski betting
Reading Still Searching For First League Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers