- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Chelsea v Liverpool Odds: Blues start favourites in the Stamford Bridge betting
The Chelsea v Liverpool clash from Stamford Bridge brings Super Sunday to a close this weekend and it is the Blues who start favourites for the match. Roberto Di Matteo's side have started the season in decent nick by serving notice of their title ambitions, while mid-table Liverpool are still looking to find their best form under Brendan Rodgers.
Chelsea haven't been at their most fluent of late either but there has been no shortage of entertainment in their games and they start 10/11 favourites in the match betting. Liverpool go in as a 3/1 chance and the draw is 5/2 with PaddyPower, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if Fernando Torres scores last.
Torres is of course coming up against his former club and how he would love to grab a goal. The Spaniard did open the scoring in Chelsea's 3-2 win in the Champions League in mid-week and he is 13/2 favourite to open the scoring this weekend, although for a touch of value it could be worth a look at Victor Moses to score last at 10/1.
Moses is likely to appear from the bench once again after scoring two in his last two games, including the late winner against Shakhtar. That latest fixture was another Chelsea game that was full of goals and they have now scored two goals or more in nine of their last 10 at home, with paddypower going 8/11 for them to repeat the feat on Sunday.
It is defensively that they have had the biggest problems though as they have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last five Premier League outings and both teams to score is 4/7 odds on this weekend. John Terry does return from his suspension but he could have some difficulties keeping Luis Suarez and co. at bay.
Suarez has been directly involved in 82% of Liverpool's goals this season and the Uruguayan is a 13/2 bet to score first, although the 10/3 for Suarez to score Liverpool's first goal could prove to be the value bet. Liverpool look capable of getting on the scoresheet and they have a good record against Chelsea, winning three and losing only one of their last five visits to Stamford Bridge.
Furthermore, they have only lost two of the last 11 against Chelsea, winning the last four in a row, but they head to London 12 points behind the Blues in the league table and on a four-match winless run. Brendan Rodgers did rest players for their 1-0 defeat to Anzhi in the Europa League on Thursday and he will call upon Suarez, Steven Gerrard and Glen Johnson once more.
However, Chelsea have made a habit of winning games when not playing particularly well and it could be a similar story on Sunday, with PaddyPower bookmakers going 18/1 for the correct score of 3-2. There could be some late drama though as there have been five goals in the 88th minute or later in Chelsea's last six outings (excluding extra-time in their League Cup win over Man United) and the last goal of Sunday's match to be scored after 74 minutes can be backed at 10/11.
Chelsea v Liverpool Form
Check the season's statistics for both Chelsea and Liverpool, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Chelsea v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Chelsea to win 3-2 @ 18/1 with PaddyPower.
Tip #2: Luis Suarez to score Liverpool's first goal @ 10/3 with PaddyPower.
Tip #3: Last goal to be scored after the 74th minute @ 10/11 with PaddyPower.
Chelsea v Liverpool Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Chelsea 1-0
9/1 Chelsea 2-0
7/1 Chelsea 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Liverpool 1-0
20/1 Liverpool 2-0
11/1 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
13/2 Fernando Torres
13/2 Luis Suarez
7/1 Daniel Sturridge
7/1 Eden Hazard
15/2 Juan Mata
9/1 Frank Lampard
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Lucas Piazon
10/1 Victor Moses
10/1 Steven Gerrard
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will refund all losing first scorer, last scorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on the match if Fernando Torres scores last.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City odds on to beat Tottenham in latest league clash
City Have Won The Last Three Against Spurs
Newcastle v West Ham Odds Back Kevin Nolan to score against his old club
Score Draw Looks A Decent Punt At St James Park
Stoke v QPR Betting Low scoring draw could be on the cards
Both Sides Are Struggling For Goals
Wigan v West Brom Odds Draw Looks Likely At DW Stadium
In Form Teams Set For Tight Premier League Encounter
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers