- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Wigan and West Brom can trigger this week's both teams to score bet
Our both teams to score accumulator fell a little flat in the week after the stats took a hammering in the Championship. There were only three games out of the twelve where both teams got on the scoresheet which is very unusual. We're looking to fight back this week with another five matches across the divisions. This fivefold pays around 10/1 with Bet365, so find out why we've picked these matches...
Wigan v West Brom - Both Teams to Score @ odds of 4/6 with Bet365
One of the in-form teams in the Premier League in West Bromwich Albion travel to Wigan this Saturday and the DW Stadium has been a happy hunting ground for opposing teams with Wigan conceding at least one goal in all of their matches at home. The Baggies have also conceded in each of their away matches in the league this season, but with 88% of their seasonal points having been earned at home, we're having a punt on them finding the back of the net on Saturday. We wouldn't normally like to include teams who are averaging less than a goal a game and the odds slightly reflect this, however Steve Clarke's team are in good form and we can see both teams scoring here.
Wigan at home: averaging 1.40 goals scored and 1.80 goals conceded.
West Brom away: averaging 0.75 goals scored and 1.75 goals conceded.
Reading v Norwich - Both Teams to Score @ odds of 8/13 with Bet365
Much like West Brom, Norwich tend to accumulate the majority of their points and goals at home. However, they're visiting one of the poorest defences in the league at the Madjeski Stadium with Reading conceding at least one goal in each of their last 9 matches. Brian McDermott's side have been unable to keep a clean sheet at home this season but at the other end they've scored in 100% of their home matches. Norwich are also averaging less than a goal a game scored on their travels but neither defence looks capable of keeping a clean sheet here so fingers crossed for plenty of goals on Saturday.
Reading at home: averaging 1.75 goals scored and 2.25 goals conceded.
Norwich away: averaging 0.60 goals scored and 2.40 goals conceded.
Blackpool v Bolton - Both Teams to Score @ odds of 4/7 with Bet365
Moving down to the Championship, there are two new managers going head to head at Bloomfield Road as Blackpool take on Bolton in a Lancashire Derby. Michael Appleton takes charge of his first game for the Tangerines after replacing the departed Ian Holloway, whilst Dougie Freedman has made a positive start to his time at Bolton. Blackpool have conceded at least one goal in 86% of their home matches whilst 73% of Bolton's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total. With Bolton having conceded at least a goal in all of their away matches this season, we fancy both teams to get on the scoresheet in Saturday's game.
Blackpool at home: averaging 2.29 goals scored and 1.43 goals conceded.
Bolton away: averaging 1.14 goals scored and 2.00 goals conceded.
Bristol City v Charlton - Both Teams to Score @ odds of 4/7 with Bet365
Struggling Bristol City welcome Charlton to Ashton Gate on Sunday, with the Robins having lost their last 6 matches and without a win in nine. City have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 15 matches, whilst they've yet to keep a clean sheet at home. However, it's not all gloom as Derek McInnes's side have scored at least one goal in all of their home matches and welcome a Charlton side who let in plenty on their travels. Chris Powell's side have scored in all of their away games in the Championship this season and come here off the back of a nine goal thriller with Cardiff midweek where they came out on top 5-4.
Bristol City at home: averaging 2.57 goals scored and 2.57 goals conceded.
Charlton away: averaging 1.43 goals scored and 1.29 goals conceded.
Stevenage v Preston - Both Teams to Score @ odds of 8/11 with Bet365
Finally, there was one stand out match in League One to include this week from the stats. Graham Westley takes his Preston side back to Stevenage where he left last season, with both teams scoring and conceding plenty of goals this season. For example, Stevenage have conceded at least one goal in 88% of their home matches this season and 71% of their conceded goals were conceded at home. Add to this Preston's run of conceding at least once per game on their travels, plus a high percentage of goals scored away from home (88%) then we feel this could round off our fivefold nicely.
Stevenage at home: averaging 1.50 goals scored and 1.50 goals conceded.
Preston away: averaging 1.50 goals scored and 1.63 goals conceded.
A £10 fivefold accumulator with bookmaker Bet365.com on those games above this week will return £114.84.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Fulham Betting Walcott can grab another goal at the Emirates
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For London Derby
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday Odds Back Scott McDonald to score first
Middlesbrough Looking For A Win That Will Take Them Top
Lazio v Panathinaikos Odds Back Hernanes in the first scorer betting
Lazio Can Return To Form With A Win
Bruges v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
Papiss Cisse Well Fancied In The First Scorer Market
Tottenham v Maribor Odds Jermain Defoe can get on the scoresheet at the Lane
Spurs Long Odds On For A Home Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers