- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Reading v Norwich Odds: Back a draw in the Madejski betting
Reading will bid to get a first Premier League win of the season on the board when they welcome Norwich to the Madejski Stadium on Saturday afternoon. The Royals have endured a torrid start to life back in the top-flight as they find themselves down in 18th place in the table and they face a tough task against a Norwich side who are unbeaten in their last four.
The home side do start even money favourites this weekend as they bid to finally win a valuable three points and add to their meagre return of five points from their opening nine games. Norwich look decent value to come away with a positive result though and they are 11/5 to win and a tempting 9/4 to draw with William Hill.
Norwich haven't enjoyed the plaudits they deserve in recent weeks as they have come a long way since a 5-0 shellacking at the hands of Fulham on the opening day of the season. Chris Hughton has remained calm and guided his side up to 14th in the table, with the Canaries going unbeaten in their last four in league and cup.
They have beaten Arsenal, Tottenham and Stoke during that run, while they had much the better of an unfortunate 1-1 draw with Aston Villa. They came from behind to nick a result in two of their last three and it could be worth a look at the 9/2 on offer for Norwich to come from behind and win or draw on Saturday, particularly as Reading have dropped 11 points from winning positions this season.
Reading have failed to capitalise when they are on top and they were at it again last weekend as they let a lead slip to eventually draw 1-1 at QPR. That result followed on the back of a heartbreaking 7-5 defeat to Arsenal in the League Cup and their only victories this season have come in the cup, against Peterborough and QPR.
They have been poor defensively as they are yet to keep a clean sheet this season and Norwich will fancy their chances of getting amongst this Reading defence. Grant Holt has scored two in his last two appearances against Reading and he is 7/1 to score first and 2/1 to score anytime with Hills, while six different players have scored Norwich's eight league goals this term.
With that in mind it the brilliant Wes Hoolahan could provide interest to score anytime at 5/1 as the Republic of Ireland midfielder has been in great form of late and he offers a real threat from deep. However, Norwich's efforts on the road leave a lot to be desired as they have won just one of their last 11 away league matches, including none this season, and they are without a clean sheet in their previous 38 Premier League games away from home. It is no surprise that both teams to score is 13/20 odds on this weekend and they could play out a thoroughly entertaining draw.
Reading v Norwich Form
Check the season's statistics for both Reading and Norwich, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Reading v Norwich Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 9/4 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Norwich to come from behind and win or draw @ 9/2 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Grant Holt to score anytime @ 2/1 with WilliamHill.
Reading v Norwich Odds
Correct Score Odds
15/2 Reading 1-0
10/1 Reading 2-0
15/2 Reading 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Norwich 1-0
18/1 Norwich 2-0
10/1 Norwich 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Pavel Pogrebnyak
13/2 Jason Roberts
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Grant Holt
7/1 Noel Hunt
7/1 Adam Le Fondre
8/1 Steve Morison
9/1 Harry Kane
9/1 Simeon Jackson
9/1 Jimmy Kebe
11/1 Robert Snodgrass
11/1 Jobi McAnuff
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Southampton v Swansea Odds The Swans a decent bet to win at St Marys
Southampton Narrow Favourites In Must-win Match
Everton v Sunderland Odds A Blues win to nil looks a good bet at Goodison Park
Everton Can Pile The Pressure On The Black Cats
Arsenal v Fulham Betting Walcott can grab another goal at the Emirates
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For London Derby
Wigan and West Brom can trigger this weeks both teams to score bet
Leaky Reading Defense Can Also Help Accumulator
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers