- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday Odds: Back Scott McDonald to score first
High-flying Middlesbrough will be looking to go top of the Championship table by claiming a win at home to struggling Sheffield Wednesday on Friday evening. Boro are currently in second spot, just one point adrift of league leaders Cardiff, meaning a win would propel them up to the summit, until Saturday evening at least.
Boro's stunning run of six consecutive wins came to an end on Tuesday when they were held to a goalless draw away to Nottingham Forest. However, they will be confident of bouncing back against a side that has won just once on the road all season. Paddy Power have priced the hosts as the 5/6 favourites, while Wednesday can be backed at 10/3, with a draw available at 12/5.
The Owls have endured a difficult time back in the second tier, and as a result find themselves just three points above the relegation zone a third of the way into the new season. Dave Jones’ men recently enjoyed back-to-back wins against fellow strugglers Peterborough and Ipswich Town to move them out of the drop zone, only to lose 2-0 at home during the week to Blackpool, who were on a run of five games without a win.
The teams last met during the 2009/10 season, with Boro completing the double over their opponents. The last two meetings at the Riverside have ended 1-0 to the hosts, who can make that a hat-trick on Friday at 7/1. Tony Mowbray’s men have a pretty impressive record at home this season, taking 16 points from a possible 21 and they look a good bet at 17/2 with PaddyPower to record a 2-0 win on Friday.
Boro’s Scott McDonald has four goals from his last four games making him an attractive bet at 4/1 in the first goalscorer market. The Australian is a man on fire and will be confident of adding to his tally against one of the league's worst defences, with the striker priced at evens to score anytime. Lukas Jutkiewicz has also been in decent form this season and can be found with odds of 11/10 to get his name on the scoresheet.
Meanwhile Wednesday’s Ross Barkley is a cracking bet at 12/1 to open the scoring and 4/1 to score anytime. The in-form midfielder, who was the club’s October player of the month, has three goals in his last three games and is definitely worth a bet at those prices. Elsewhere Jay Bothroyd could be worth a punt at 9/4 to score.
The Owls recently won their first away match of the season after thrashing Ipswich 3-0 at Portman Road. They are likely to face a much stiffer challenge this time around and will no doubt be happy to come away unscathed, with a 1-1 priced at 6/1.
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday Tips
Tip#1: Middlesbrough to win 2-0 at 14/2 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Scott McDonald to open scoring @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Ross Barkley to score anytime @ 4/1 with Paddy Power
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday Odds
10/3 Sheffield Wednesday
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Middlesbrough 1-0
17/2 Middlesbrough 2-0
13/2 Middlesbrough 2-1
13/1 Sheff Wed 1-0
22/1 Sheff Wed 2-0
12/1 Sheff Wed 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Scott McDonald
9/2 Lukas Jutkiewicz
9/2 M Emnes
11/2 Ishmael Miller
13/2 Faris Haroun
7/1 Rrhys Williams
15/2 Chris O'Grady
15/2 Jay Bothroyd
8/1 Gary Madine
9/1 Ledesma Ledesma
Odds courtesy of PaddyPower.com, who provide live betting in-running for every Championship match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Lazio v Panathinaikos Odds Back Hernanes in the first scorer betting
Lazio Can Return To Form With A Win
Bruges v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
Papiss Cisse Well Fancied In The First Scorer Market
Tottenham v Maribor Odds Jermain Defoe can get on the scoresheet at the Lane
Spurs Long Odds On For A Home Win
Anzhi v Liverpool Odds Russian side start favourites in the match betting
All To Play For In Latest Group A Clash
Celtic v Barcelona Odds David Villa a good bet to continue fine scoring form
Celtic Big Underdogs For Latest Group G Match
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers