- SWITZERLAND v POLAND - 10/1 Switzerland win or 8/1 Poland win (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds: Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
We can look forward to a massive midlands derby on Saturday lunchtime as Nottingham Forest make the short trip to play Leicester City in a crucial Championship clash. The rivalry between these two teams is always a hot one and with the teams both in good form this one is looking like a particularly tasty affair. A win for either side will put them in a great position in the table but it is the home side who will start the match as the war favourites with the bookmakers.
The Foxes currently find themselves in fifth place in the Championship Table and a win against Forest would push them closer towards those all important promotion places. They have however suffered a slight dip in form in recent weeks with just one point from their last nine and Manager Nigel Pearson will be eager to see them pick up the three points against their local rivals. They do have a great record at the King Power Stadium winning six of their seven game to date and with that in mind they will be tough to beat once again this weekend.
Leicester have been rock solid at the back so far this season at home having conceding only four goals in their seven games and that is likely to be the foundation of their success on Saturday lunchtime. Punters wanting to back Leicester to beat Forest by any score line can currently get a price of 4/5 with William Hill which highlights their favouritism.
Forest have been in decent form recently and they will of course have designs on leaving the King Power with at least a point under their arm. They produced a dogged display last weekend to claim a 0-0 draw against high flying Middlesbrough and they will certainly be no pushovers on Saturday lunchtime.
Sean O'Driscoll has turned Forest into a solid looking team and while they don't score too many they have proven tough to beat away from home with only one defeat to their name so far this campaign. Punters wanting to back the upset here can currently get a price of 16/5 with Hills about Forest winning the match by any score. That reflects the size of the task facing the away team but they shouldn't be ignored here in what is sure to be a feisty local affair with plenty of nerves on show.
We expect this to be a hard fought match as always between these two with a low scoring match on the cards. Neither side has been what you would call prolific this season but Leicester look likely to be just too strong on home soil. Pearson will be expecting his defence to keep it tight as always and we take the Foxes to nick a 1-0 win against a game Forest side on Saturday.
Tip - Leicester to beat Forest 1-0 @ 13/2 with William Hill
Leicester v Forest Match Odds
Correct Score Betting
13/2 - 1-1 Draw
13/2 - Leicester 1-0
15/2 - Leicester 2-1
8/1 - Leicester 2-0
10/1 - 0-0 Draw
11/1 - Forest 1-0
12/1 - Forest 2-1
13/1 - Leicester 3-1
14/1 - Leicester 3-0
All markets supplied courtesy of William Hill.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal v Fulham Betting Walcott can grab another goal at the Emirates
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For London Derby
Wigan and West Brom can trigger this weeks both teams to score bet
Leaky Reading Defense Can Also Help Accumulator
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday Odds Back Scott McDonald to score first
Middlesbrough Looking For A Win That Will Take Them Top
Lazio v Panathinaikos Odds Back Hernanes in the first scorer betting
Lazio Can Return To Form With A Win
Bruges v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
Papiss Cisse Well Fancied In The First Scorer Market
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers