- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Everton v Sunderland Odds: A Blues win to nil looks a good bet at Goodison Park
Everton start firm favourites for their Premier League clash with Sunderland at Goodison Park on Saturday afternoon. David Moyes' men are up to the heady heights of fourth in the league table going into the weekend's action and they will fancy their chances against a Sunderland team that has won just one of their last 17 top-flight outings.
Even at this early stage of the season, the pressure is really beginning to mount at Sunderland and Martin O'Neill has come in for a criticism for possibly the first time in his managerial career. The Northern Irishman is renowned for getting the best out of his players but this current Sunderland squad have looked clueless at times this season, with Bet 365 pricing them 7/1 in the match odds this weekend.
In stark contrast, David Moyes is sitting pretty as his side have enjoyed a fine start to the new campaign and they are 4/9 to win and end a four-match run of draws. Everton have drawn each of their last four in all competitions and they have remarkably conceded the first goal in their last five, although they have lost none of those as they have shown tremendous spirit to turn games around.
Marouane Fellaini scored two to rescue them a point in the 2-2 draw with Fulham last weekend and he is a best price 6/1 to score first with B365 on Saturday, while Nikica Jelavic has scored four so far this season and he is 4/1 favourite to get the first goal. The only worry for Everton is the fact they have kept just one clean sheet in six but that could well change against this Sunderland outfit.
Only one team in Europe's top-five leagues have managed less shots on goal than Sunderland's 78 (Dusseldorf), while the Black Cats have managed just 12 shots on target in the Premier League. It is a really worrying statistic as they have now failed to score in their last three outings, while their only goal in their last five came courtesy of a Demba Ba own goal.
With those stats in mind it could be worth backing Everton to win to nil at 6/5, particularly as they won the last two meetings with Sunderland by a 4-0 and 2-0 scoreline. That 2-0 correct score looks a decent punt at 5/1 with Bet 365, particularly as the last 15 Everton v Sunderland Premier League meetings have seen the Toffees win 11 and lose none.
Sunderland, who are 16th in the league table, have been dismal away from home, failing to win any of their last 12 away league games, and they are hugely reliant on Steven Fletcher for goals. Fletcher has scored all five of their top-flight goals (excluding the Demba Ba OG) this season and to hedge your bets it could be worth a look at the 3/1 on offer for him to score Sunderland's first goal on Saturday.
Everton v Sunderland Form
Check the season's statistics for both Everton and Sunderland, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Everton v Sunderland Tips
Tip #1: Everton win 2-0 @ 5/1 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Marouane Fellaini to score first @ 6/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Steven Fletcher to score Sunderland's first goal @ 3/1 with Bet365.
Everton v Sunderland Odds
Correct Score Odds
5/1 Everton 1-0
5/1 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
16/1 Sunderland 1-0
40/1 Sunderland 2-0
20/1 Sunderland 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Nikica Jelavic
11/2 Kevin Mirallas
11/2 Apostolos Vellios
6/1 Marouane Fellaini
7/1 Steven Naismith
7/1 Victor Anichebe
15/2 Steven Fletcher
17/2 Magaye Gueye
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Leon Osman
10/1 Louis Saha
11/1 Steven Pienaar
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League games.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Arsenal v Fulham Betting Walcott can grab another goal at the Emirates
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For London Derby
Wigan and West Brom can trigger this weeks both teams to score bet
Leaky Reading Defense Can Also Help Accumulator
Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday Odds Back Scott McDonald to score first
Middlesbrough Looking For A Win That Will Take Them Top
Lazio v Panathinaikos Odds Back Hernanes in the first scorer betting
Lazio Can Return To Form With A Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers