- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting: Rooney can fire Reds to another victory
Saturday evening's live Premier League offering comes from Villa Park as Aston Villa take on Manchester United. Villa have a quite woeful record in this fixture and they have it all to do after a slow start to the season, with United odds on favourites as they bid to maintain their early season push for the title.
United are currently priced 8/13 in the match betting with Ladbrokes, who go 5/1 for the Villa win and 3/1 for the draw. United look worthy favourites at this stage as they are unbeaten in their last 16 visits to Villa Park and despite not setting the world alight with their performances this season they are still right in the mix at the top of the table.
Sir Alex Ferguson's side have come from behind to win 12 points in the top-flight this season and they were at it again on Wednesday night as they came from behind to beat Braga 3-1 in the Champions League which ensured they qualified for the knockout stages. Ferguson brought Robin van Persie off the bench and he duly scored the equaliser, with Ladbrokes making the Dutchman the 3/1 favourite to score first this weekend.
United's penchant for rescuing matches from losing positions makes the 7/2 on offer for the Reds to come from behind and win or draw on Saturday look very tempting indeed, particularly when you consider that Villa have scored first in three of the last five matches between these two at Villa Park but they have failed to win any of them.
Ferguson is likely to start Rio Ferdinand after he came off the bench against Braga and he will need to shore up a leaky defence, with nine of United's last 10 outings involving both teams scoring. United to win and both teams to score on Saturday can be backed at 2/1 and that could be worth a look as Villa are at least a bit more attack-minded under Paul Lambert nowadays.
Christian Benteke has been in fine form with four goals in seven games and he is 8/1 to score first. The form of the Belgian has ensured Villa have barely noticed the absence of Darren Bent, who is again doubtful with a foot injury. A 1-0 win over Sunderland was a welcome three points last Saturday but they remain down in 17th place in the table and they have games against Man City and Arsenal to come this month.
It doesn't bode well that they have won just one of the last 33 Villa v Man Utd matches in the Premier League and Wayne Rooney in particular will be looking forward to this match. Rooney has scored four in his last three against the Midlands side and in the four matches he has scored against them overall he has gone on to score a brace, with Coral going 7/1 he scores two or more.
Aston Villa v Man Utd Form
Check the season's statistics for both Aston Villa and Man Utd, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Aston Villa v Man Utd Tips
Tip #1: Man United to win and both teams to score @ 2/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Man United to come from behind and win or draw @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Wayne Rooney to score two or more goals @ 7/1 with Coral.
Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting
5/1 Aston Villa
8/13 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
18/1 Aston Villa 1-0
28/1 Aston Villa 2-0
16/1 Aston Villa 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
8/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Man Utd 1-0
15/2 Man Utd 2-0
15/2 Man Utd 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
3/1 Robin van Persie
5/1 Wayne Rooney
5/1 Javier Hernandez
6/1 Danny Welbeck
8/1 Christian Benteke
8/1 Darren Bent
9/1 Ashley Young
10/1 Gabriel Agbonlahor
10/1 Nick Powell
12/1 Ryan Giggs
12/1 Antonio Valencia
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leicester v Nottingham Forest Odds Back The Foxes To Nick A Tight Game
Low Scoring Derby On The Cards At The King Power Stadium
Reading v Norwich Odds Back a draw in the Madejski betting
Reading Still Searching For First League Win
Southampton v Swansea Odds The Swans a decent bet to win at St Marys
Southampton Narrow Favourites In Must-win Match
Everton v Sunderland Odds A Blues win to nil looks a good bet at Goodison Park
Everton Can Pile The Pressure On The Black Cats
Arsenal v Fulham Betting Walcott can grab another goal at the Emirates
Arsenal Odds On Favourites For London Derby
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers