Dusan Tadic To Fire Serbia To Victory Over Wales
Serbia have been impressive during 2018 World Cup qualifying so far and we fully expect them to take advantage of a Gareth Bale-less Wales at the Red Star Stadium on Sunday night...
- Wales are winless in 5 meetings with Serbia - Drawn 1, Lost 4
- Dusan Tadic has scored 6 goals in his last 8 internationals
- Both teams scored in 11 of Serbia's past 13 home games
|Sunday 11th June - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Serbia v Wales|
|Tips||Serbia To Win Best Bet||@ 3 / 4|
How The Teams Have Fared
Serbia start the day at the top of Group D of qualifying after taking eleven points from their five games and they are a tough nut to crack on home soil as they have lost just one of the past nine internationals at home (won five, drawn three), with only European champions Portugal winning there during that time.
Serbia are a best price 3/4 for the win (Paddy Power) and they are decent value to come out on top in what could be an entertaining game as both teams have found the net in eleven of their past thirteen home games, including in the last six in a row.
The Serbia win and both teams to score combined is available at 18/5 (Bet Victor) but the only caveat to that is our concern over where the goals are going to come from for Wales, who are missing the talismanic figure of Bale through suspension.
Bale has scored four of Wales's eight goals during a disappointing qualifying campaign that has seen them take seven points from five games (won one, drawn four) and Chris Coleman may well set his team up to play for a point, particularly as Wales were thrashed 6-1 when they last visited Serbia in 2012.
Wales don't always travel particularly well though as they are winless in five away games and an inexperienced squad that includes five uncapped players could be overwhelmed by a couple of players who will be well known to fans of British football.
Newcastle United's Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored four goals in his last three World Cup qualifiers and he is 19/4 to be first goalscorer, although the value could lie with Dusan Tadic, who is 17/2 to score first (BetVictor.com).
The Southampton star has scored four and set up seven of Serbia's twelve goals in qualifying and the man who takes his country's penalties has notched six goals in his last eight internationals.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Republic Of Ireland Tipped To Beat Austria In Dublin
Republic Of Ireland V Austria Betting Preview
England To Pile The Pressure On Strachan With Victory Over Scotland
Scotland V England Betting Preview
Weekend Treble Is Banking On Sweden v France To Produce Goals
World Cup Qualifying Treble Returns 7/2
2017 Champions League Final Betting Preview
Juventus To Outlast Real Madrid In Cardiff
Hold The Door For Brann In Sundays Bankers Treble
Weekend Football Treble Pays 4/1
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers