- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Woeful Pitch To Make Life Difficult For Man Utd At Rostov
The state of the pitch at the Olimp-2 Stadium in Russia is the big talking point ahead of Thursday night's Europa League clash between Rostov and Manchester United, with the woeful nature of the ground likely to make quality football difficult...
- Rostov have won 15 of their past 20 home games - Drawn 4, Lost 1
- Manchester United have lost 5 of their past 7 Europa League away matches, although they have won the past two
- Dmitriy Poloz has scored 7 goals in his last 12 European appearances
|Thursday 9th March - 6.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|FC Rostov v Man Utd|
|Tips||Under 2.5 goals and Both teams not to score Best Bet||@ 15 / 8|
The pitch hasn't been used for a game since the Russian Premier League's winter break started and Jose Mourinho has voiced his concerns ahead of the first leg of this last-sixteen tie.
The ground is likely to be a far cry from Old Trafford and it is difficult to back the United win (4/5) until we have seen how the surface plays, while Rostov are certainly not a team to be underestimated and they are a best price 17/4 to win or 13/5 to draw this week (Bet 365).
Rostov have done wonderfully well to reach this stage of the competition as they qualified for the Champions League by beating Anderlecht and Ajax in play-off ties last summer and they went on to finish third in a group that included Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSV Eindhoven.
Rostov held PSV 2-2, beat Bayern 3-2 and only lost 1-0 to Atletico in their three group games on home soil in the Champions League before they dropped into the Europa League, where they thumped Sparta Prague in the last-32.
It is worth noting that only Atletico have beaten Rostov at the Olimp-2 Stadium in the past twelve months, with the Russian outfit winning fifteen and drawing four in that time, and they are capable of frustrating a United side that hasn't always taken their chances this season.
Mourinho' men were left to rue their profligacy during a 1-1 draw with Bournemouth that left them in sixth place in the Premier League on Saturday and we are backing another low scoring encounter on Thursday.
Under 2.5 goals (8/13) and both teams not to score (3/4) can be backed as a 'double' at 15/8 with Bet Victor and it is the way to go for us.
United have won their past four Europa League matches without conceding a goal, while four of their past five away games in the competition have produced two goals or less.
Furthermore, Rostov haven't conceded a goal in 308 minutes at home in all competitions and they boast the second-best defence in the Russian Premier League, conceding just twelve goals in eighteen outings to sit in seventh place in the table.
The obvious goal threat is Zlatan Ibrahimovic after notching five goals in the Europa League so far and the talismanic Swede is 10/3 favourite to be first goalscorer (BetVictor.com).
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Borussia Dortmund to outclass Benfica and book last eight spot in Champions League
Benfica Hold One Goal Advantage Heading Into Second Leg
Expect A Goal Rush As Barcelona Host PSG In Champions League 2nd Leg
Barca Facing A Mammoth Task At The Nou Camp
Aguero And Man City To Put Stoke To The Sword At The Etihad
Man City V Stoke Betting Preview
Bank On Goals Galore When Napoli And Real Clash Again
Napoli V Real Madrid Betting Preview
Harry Kane And Romelu Lukaku Lead The Race For The Golden Boot
Latest Premier League Golden Boot Betting
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers