- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Swansea v QPR Odds: Michu Likely To Be The Difference
One of the most important Premier League games this weekend will take place at the Liberty Stadium as QPR make the important trip to play Swansea. On paper it is the Welsh team who are the favourites to win the game but QPR are in dire need of the points and will be looking to take something back to London with them. Harry Redknapp has stopped the rot at Loftus Road since taking over but he will know that it is wins that QPR need and fast if they are going to stay up this season.
Michael Laudrup has done a cracking job since taking over the hot seat at Swansea and he will be looking for his team to claim the three points on Saturday. The Swans currently find themselves in eighth place in the table and a win here would consolidate that position in the top half of the league. They do have more than half an eye on the League Cup final at the end of the month though with a Wembley date with Bradford City the main aim for Swansea which could open he door for QPR this weekend.
Even taking that into account, the bookmakers do make Swansea the warm favourites here and punters wanting to back them to beat QPR by any score line can currently get a price of 5/6 with Ladbrokes. They will be once again be relying on Michu to continue the form which has seen the Spaniard hit the back of the net 16 times already this season following his bargain move from La Liga in the Summer.
The transfer window was a busy period for Harry Redknapp and QPR and he will be hoping that his big money signings hit the ground running. Striker Loic Remy could well be fit after picking up an injury while £12million defender Chris Samba made his debut last weekend in the 0-0 draw at home to Norwich and he will be busy once again this weekend at the Liberty. Rangers currently find themselves on 17 points which is six points from safety and Redknapp will know that with games running out every match is vital from here on in.
QPR have just the one win to their name away from home this season but punters wanting to back them to double that tally can get a decent price of 10/3 with Ladbrokes about them winning by any score line. That price does reflect their chances here against a strong Swansea side but there is more than enough talent in the QPR side to cause any Premier League side trouble.
We have a feeling this one could be closer than the odds suggest but we do take Swansea to nick this one by the odd goal in three. At home the Swans are likely to have too much for a QPR side who will concede goals and with Michu still in fine form he could well be the man to follow in the goal scorer markets on Saturday afternoon.
Tip 1 - Swansea to win the game 2-1 @ 15/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - The game to produce over 2.5 goals @ evens with Ladbrokes
Tip 3 - Michu to score first @ 4/1 with Ladbrokes
Swansea v QPR Match Odds
Correct Score Betting
6/1 - Swansea 1-0
6/1 - Draw 1-1
7/1 - Draw 0-0
15/2 -Swansea 2-1
15/2 - Swansea 2-0
10/1 - QPR 1-0
12/1 - QPR 2-1
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Stoke v Reading Odds Royals bid to continue fine run of form
Adam Le Fondre Has Scored Five In His Last Four
Norwich v Fulham Odds Goals could be at a premium at Carrow Road
Norwich Are Winless In Their Last Eight
Brighton v Hull Odds The Tigers looking to continue impressive away form
The Visitors Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches On The Road
Southampton v Man City Odds City in for a stern test at St Marys
Back Rickie Lambert To Score 100th Saints Goal
Chelsea v Wigan Odds Lampard Backed To Score First
Rafa Benitez In Desperate Need Of Three Points
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers