- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Swansea v QPR Odds: Michu Likely To Be The Difference
One of the most important Premier League games this weekend will take place at the Liberty Stadium as QPR make the important trip to play Swansea. On paper it is the Welsh team who are the favourites to win the game but QPR are in dire need of the points and will be looking to take something back to London with them. Harry Redknapp has stopped the rot at Loftus Road since taking over but he will know that it is wins that QPR need and fast if they are going to stay up this season.
Michael Laudrup has done a cracking job since taking over the hot seat at Swansea and he will be looking for his team to claim the three points on Saturday. The Swans currently find themselves in eighth place in the table and a win here would consolidate that position in the top half of the league. They do have more than half an eye on the League Cup final at the end of the month though with a Wembley date with Bradford City the main aim for Swansea which could open he door for QPR this weekend.
Even taking that into account, the bookmakers do make Swansea the warm favourites here and punters wanting to back them to beat QPR by any score line can currently get a price of 5/6 with Ladbrokes. They will be once again be relying on Michu to continue the form which has seen the Spaniard hit the back of the net 16 times already this season following his bargain move from La Liga in the Summer.
The transfer window was a busy period for Harry Redknapp and QPR and he will be hoping that his big money signings hit the ground running. Striker Loic Remy could well be fit after picking up an injury while £12million defender Chris Samba made his debut last weekend in the 0-0 draw at home to Norwich and he will be busy once again this weekend at the Liberty. Rangers currently find themselves on 17 points which is six points from safety and Redknapp will know that with games running out every match is vital from here on in.
QPR have just the one win to their name away from home this season but punters wanting to back them to double that tally can get a decent price of 10/3 with Ladbrokes about them winning by any score line. That price does reflect their chances here against a strong Swansea side but there is more than enough talent in the QPR side to cause any Premier League side trouble.
We have a feeling this one could be closer than the odds suggest but we do take Swansea to nick this one by the odd goal in three. At home the Swans are likely to have too much for a QPR side who will concede goals and with Michu still in fine form he could well be the man to follow in the goal scorer markets on Saturday afternoon.
Tip 1 - Swansea to win the game 2-1 @ 15/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - The game to produce over 2.5 goals @ evens with Ladbrokes
Tip 3 - Michu to score first @ 4/1 with Ladbrokes
Swansea v QPR Match Odds
Correct Score Betting
6/1 - Swansea 1-0
6/1 - Draw 1-1
7/1 - Draw 0-0
15/2 -Swansea 2-1
15/2 - Swansea 2-0
10/1 - QPR 1-0
12/1 - QPR 2-1
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Stoke v Reading Odds Royals bid to continue fine run of form
Adam Le Fondre Has Scored Five In His Last Four
Norwich v Fulham Odds Goals could be at a premium at Carrow Road
Norwich Are Winless In Their Last Eight
Brighton v Hull Odds The Tigers looking to continue impressive away form
The Visitors Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches On The Road
Southampton v Man City Odds City in for a stern test at St Marys
Back Rickie Lambert To Score 100th Saints Goal
Chelsea v Wigan Odds Lampard Backed To Score First
Rafa Benitez In Desperate Need Of Three Points
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers