- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Aiir Force to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Stoke v Reading Odds: Royals bid to continue fine run of form
Stoke and Reading meet at the Britannia Stadium for their latest Premier League fixture on Saturday afternoon. The home side start favourites in the latest match odds but they have endured a dismal run of form since they beat Liverpool on Boxing Day and they are yet to taste victory during 2013, while in contrast Reading have been a revelation since Christmas.
Stoke have failed to win since in the league since they beat Liverpool 3-1 and they have now won just one of their last 10. That run of form leaves Tony Pulis's team firmly rooted in mid-table in 10th place but they do start 10/11 favourites this weekend. Meanwhile, Reading have been enjoying a fantastic run of form and they are 33/10 to pick up another win and 5/2 to draw with Bet Victor.
Brian McDermott's side have lost just one of their last seven matches and they have won three of their last four in the league. That form has taken them from 'relegation certainties' to 17th place in the table and two points clear of the bottom three. Another positive result on Saturday doesn't look out of the question, particularly as they have won four and lost none of the last seven meetings with Stoke.
The Royals will be looking to Adam Le Fondre to continue his exceptional goalscoring exploits of late as he bids to add to his tally of 12 goals for the season. Le Fondre has scored five goals in his last four Premier League appearances, with all five coming after he came off the bench as a substitute, and he is 15/2 to be last goalscorer again on Saturday.
Reading have made a habit of grabbing the last goal in games as they have scored the highest percentage of goals in the final 15 minutes of matches in the top flight (41%) and they are 13/8 to score last again this weekend. They certainly haven't been short of goals of late as they have scored at least two in each of their last six, although they have kept just one clean sheet in seven themselves.
Stoke, who were renowned for their defensive steel in the early part of the season, have had problems of their own as they have kept just one clean sheet in 10 and both teams to score is available at 10/11 with Victor Chandler. Stoke have also had problems with scoring but their direct style could cause Reading problems.
Tony Pulis's men have scored the highest percentage of goals from set pieces in the Premiership this term and the first goal method to be a header can be backed at 22/5 this Saturday. However, the worry for Pulis will be his side's poor recent form and they may have to settle for yet another draw after drawing 15 of 29 matches this season.
Stoke v Reading Form
Check the season's statistics for both Stoke and Reading, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Stoke v Reading Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 5/2 with Bet Victor.
Tip #2: Both teams to score @ 10/11 with Bet Victor.
Tip #3: Reading to score last @ 13/8 with BetVictor.
Stoke v Reading Odds
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Stoke 1-0
9/1 Stoke 2-0
9/1 Stoke 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
13/1 Reading 1-0
30/1 Reading 2-0
16/1 Reading 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Peter Crouch
5/1 Kenwyne Jones
11/2 Jon Walters
6/1 Michael Owen
13/2 Cameron Jerome
7/1 Pavel Pogrebnyak
15/2 Adam Le Fondre
19/2 Noel Hunt
19/2 Nick Blackman
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Jason Roberts
11/1 Charlie Adam
Odds supplied by BetVictor.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Norwich v Fulham Odds Goals could be at a premium at Carrow Road
Norwich Are Winless In Their Last Eight
Brighton v Hull Odds The Tigers looking to continue impressive away form
The Visitors Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches On The Road
Southampton v Man City Odds City in for a stern test at St Marys
Back Rickie Lambert To Score 100th Saints Goal
Chelsea v Wigan Odds Lampard Backed To Score First
Rafa Benitez In Desperate Need Of Three Points
Spurs and Newcastle tipped to get ball rolling in weekend BTTS acca
Goals Galore At Charlton, Bristol City And Coventry
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers