- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Norwich v Fulham Odds: Goals could be at a premium at Carrow Road
Norwich welcome Fulham to Carrow Road for their latest Premier League fixture on Saturday afternoon and both teams are looking to put any lingering relegation worries firmly to bed. Norwich and Fulham are currently level on 28 points in 14th and 13th place respectively in the league table and they are seven points clear of the bottom three.
They could both do with a couple of positive results to make sure of safety, although the league table and the latest match odds would suggest that there isn't much to choose between the two sides. Norwich go in as 13/10 favourites, while Fulham can be backed at 11/5, while the draw can be backed at 12/5 with Bet Victor.
Norwich in particular will be glancing nervously over their shoulders as they have failed to win any of their last eight in the league, although creditable draws with Tottenham and QPR in their last two have righted the ship. Chris Hughton's men have been stronger at Carrow Road at least as they have won five and drawn four of 12 league games on home soil.
They have scored a league-high proportion of goals from headers (36%) and the first goal of Saturday's game to be scored with a header can be backed at 22/5. However, goals have been at a premium for the Canaries as they have failed to score in four of their last five in all competitions and backing against both teams to score could be worth a look at a best price 11/10 with Victor Chandler.
Fulham have goalscoring worries of their own as Dimitar Berbatov is an injury doubt for this weekend's game and if the Bulgarian were to miss out it could be worth a punt on the top price 21/2 on offer for there to be no goalscorer on Saturday. Martin Jol's side have been in woeful form of late but their last two results have suggested better times lie ahead.
The Cottagers beat West Ham 3-1 before narrowly losing 1-0 to Man United last weekend, although it doesn't disguise the fact that they have won just three of their last 17 league outings. Their away form in particular has been poor as they have won just two away games in all competitions this season but they do boast a strong record against Norwich.
Fulham have won nine and lost none of 11 Premier League meetings with Norwich, including a 5-0 win on the opening day of the season. Norwich have tightened up since then though and a draw looks a decent bet this weekend, although if anyone is going to score against the Canaries it could be worth a look at Damien Duff, who is 5/1 to score anytime, as he has scored three in his last five league games against Norwich.
Norwich v Fulham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Norwich and Fulham, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Norwich v Fulham Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 12/5 with Bet Victor.
Tip #2: Both teams not to score @ 11/10 with Bet Victor.
Tip #3: Damien Duff to score anytime @ 5/1 with BetVictor.
Norwich v Fulham Odds
Correct Score Odds
17/2 Norwich 1-0
12/1 Norwich 2-0
19/2 Norwich 2-1
21/2 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
11/1 Fulham 1-0
20/1 Fulham 2-0
12/1 Fulham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
13/2 Grant Holt
13/2 Dimitar Berbatov
13/2 Luciano Becchio
7/1 Mladen Petric
7/1 Kei Kamara
15/2 Simeon Jackson
17/2 Robert Snodgrass
17/2 Hugo Rodallega
17/2 Bryan Ruiz
19/2 Anthony Pilkington
10/1 Wes Hoolahan
21/2 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by BetVictor.com, who offer live in-play betting for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Brighton v Hull Odds The Tigers looking to continue impressive away form
The Visitors Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches On The Road
Southampton v Man City Odds City in for a stern test at St Marys
Back Rickie Lambert To Score 100th Saints Goal
Chelsea v Wigan Odds Lampard Backed To Score First
Rafa Benitez In Desperate Need Of Three Points
Spurs and Newcastle tipped to get ball rolling in weekend BTTS acca
Goals Galore At Charlton, Bristol City And Coventry
Sunderland v Arsenal Odds Back The Black Cats To Nick A Point
In Form Giroud The Main Threat For Arsenal
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers