- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Nigeria v Burkina Faso Odds: Super Eagles hot favourites for third title
When Nigeria and Burkina Faso came up against each other in their Group C opener back on the 21st January very few people would have guessed that they'd meet in the 2013 African Cup of Nations Final three weeks later.
On that occasion Burkina Faso snatched a last-gasp equaliser through Alain Traore which cancelled out Emmanuel Emenike’s opener. Nigeria went on to stun favourites Ivory Coast in the quarter-final followed by a 4-1 thumping of Mali in their last-four clash. Meanwhile Burkina Faso, against all odds, booked their place in the Final by edging past Togo in extra-time and then Ghana on penalties. It has been a sensational story for the minnows who came into the tournament simply looking for a win.
Nigeria have unsurprisingly been installed as the hot odds-on 20/23 favourites with Bet Victor to win in 90 minutes and become the champions of Africa for the third time, while Burkina are a best priced 21/5 to stun the bookmakers, and everyone else for that matter, and win their first title (in 90minutes), which would be a miraculous achievement. Alternatively a draw can be backed at 23/10.
Football fans should be in store for a free flowing match on Sunday between two sides that love to bomb forward. Nigeria will be expected to lift the trophy due to their sizzling form of late but they will no doubt be wary of a courageous Burkina Faso side who have been the surprise outfit of the tournament. At 29/20 both teams to score in 90 minutes is a tempting bet while the match is 9/5 to contain over 2.5 goals in the latest betting with Victor Chandler.
This will be Nigeria's first Final appearance since 2000, with their previous victories coming in 1994 and 1980. Manager Stephen Keshi has a great chance of becoming only the second man to win the African Cup of Nations as a player and a coach, which will no doubt spur his side on. The Super Eagles are flying high following their demolition of Mali and they can be backed at 15/2 to win 2-0 in 90 minutes, while a 3-1 scoreline at 22/1 could be the way to go, with a slender 1-0 victory at 19/4.
Meanwhile Burkina Faso have never progressed past the group stages let alone reach a Final. It is a monumental achievement for the country and one that they will relish. The odds may be stacked against them but they have buckets of heart, passion and resilience and their jubilant supporters will be roaring them on every step of the way. They are available at 21/2 to win 1-0 in 90minutes, while they may be a better bet at 5/1 to win by exactly one goal in normal time.
Emmanuel Emenike has been in top form this tournament with four goals to his name. Providing he recovers from injury the striker is the man to look out for in the first goalscorer market at 5/1. Meanwhile he is worth having a punt on at 11/4 to score in a Nigeria win. Alain Traore will be a big miss for Burkina Faso. The talented striker smashed in three goals in the group stages but has since been on the sidelines with an injury. The West African’s will therefore be looking to Moumouni Dagano for inspiration, with the 32-year-old priced at 4/1 to score anytime.
Nigeria v Burkina Faso Tips
Tip#1: Emmanuel Emenike to score first @ 5/1 with Bet Victor
Tip#2: Both teams to score in 90 minutes @ 29/20 with Bet Victor
Tip#3: Over 2.5 goals @ 9/5 with Bet Victor
Nigeria v Burkina Faso Odds
21/5 Burkina Faso
Correct Score Odds
19/4 Nigeria 1-0
15/2 Nigeria 2-0
10/1 Nigeria 2-1
21/2 Burkina Faso 1-0
30/1 Burkina Faso 2-0
20/1 Burkina Faso 2-1
13/2 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
28/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Emmanuel Emenike
13/2 Ikechukwu Uche
13/2 Victor Moses
7/1 Ideye Brown
15/2 Jonathan Pitroipa
15/2 Ahmed Musa
19/2 Moumouni Dagano
19/2 Sunday Mba
10/1 Abdou Razack Traore
11/1 Nosa Igiebor
Odds supplied by BetVictor.com, who offer live in-play betting for the African Cup of Nations Final.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea v QPR Odds Michu Likely To Be The Difference
Harry Redknapp Looking For An Away Win From Rangers
Stoke v Reading Odds Royals bid to continue fine run of form
Adam Le Fondre Has Scored Five In His Last Four
Norwich v Fulham Odds Goals could be at a premium at Carrow Road
Norwich Are Winless In Their Last Eight
Brighton v Hull Odds The Tigers looking to continue impressive away form
The Visitors Are Unbeaten In Seven Matches On The Road
Southampton v Man City Odds City in for a stern test at St Marys
Back Rickie Lambert To Score 100th Saints Goal
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers