Leicester Are The Value Bet For Saturday's Live Match At Newcastle
Newcastle United and Leicester City are going in very different directions in the Premier League table and it is the Foxes who are tipped to continue on their upward trajectory when they travel to St James' Park for Saturday evening's live game on BT Sport...
- Leicester have won their past four meetings with Newcastle and haven't conceded a single goal in that time
- Newcastle have lost five of their past six league games
- Leonardo Ulloa has scored four in five appearances against Newcastle
|Saturday 9th December - 5.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Newcastle v Leicester|
|Tips||Leicester win with 'draw no bet' Best Bet||@ 11 / 10|
Newcastle have been producing some woeful football of late as they have won just one of their past ten league matches (drawn three, lost six) and they have failed to win any of their last six (drawn one, lost five) to plummet towards the relegation zone.
The Magpies have conceded at least two goals in each of their past four outings and it is difficult to make a case for them winning on Saturday, with Paddy Power pricing them 8/5 in what is a tight betting market.
Newcastle have failed to score in losing each of their past two home games and we think they will struggle against a Leicester side that has found some form following a slow start, with the Foxes losing only two of their past ten (won four, drawn four).
Claude Puel's men are actually unbeaten in five on the road and we are going to back Leicester to win with the 'draw no bet' at 11/10 with William Hill.
The visitors are very much the value here as they have won each of the past four Newcastle v Leicester fixtures without conceding a single goal and the Foxes win to nil is a juicy 4/1 with Paddy Power.
It looks a decent bet as Newcastle have failed to score when losing their past two home league games and they have been shipping goals at the other end.
Shinji Okazaki, who has scored five goals in all formats this season, notched in both of his previous appearances against Newcastle and he is 29/10 to score at anytime (Unibet).
Finally, Leonardo Ulloa has enjoyed very little first team action this season, playing just a couple of League Cup games, but he could be worth a look to strike if he does get a chance on Saturday. The 31-year-old is 13/5 to score at anytime and he has scored four goals in five previous matches against Newcastle.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
A Chelsea Win And Both Teams To Score Is A Top Tip At West Ham
West Ham V Chelsea Betting Preview
Shakhtar Donetsk to draw with Manchester City in final Champions League group game
Hosts Need A Point To Qualify With High-flying City
Back Both Teams To Score When Tottenham And APOEL Meet At Wembley
Tottenham V APOEL Betting Preview
Free Scoring Liverpool Can Secure Qualification With Spartak Moscow Win
Russian Side Have It All To Do At Anfield In The Champions League
Rock Solid Man United Can Sweep Past CSKA Moscow At Old Trafford
United Need A Point To Be Sure Of Champions League Qualification
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers