A Chelsea Win And Both Teams To Score Is A Top Tip At West Ham
Chelsea will be looking to maintain their fine run of recent form in the Premier League when they travel to the London Stadium to take on an underperforming West Ham side and we fully expect Antonio Conte's men to come away with all three points on Saturday lunchtime...
- Eden Hazard has scored four and set up three goals in his nine league appearances against West Ham
- Hazard has scored ten goals in his last thirteen games for club and country
- Both teams scored in each of the past five clashes between West Ham and Chelsea
|Saturday 9th December - 12.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|West Ham v Chelsea|
|Tips||Chelsea win and both teams to score Best Bet||@ 5 / 2|
Chelsea have started to hit top form in recent weeks and a win on Saturday would take them to within eight points of league leaders Manchester City, who of course play Manchester United on Sunday afternoon.
Conte's side are unbeaten in seven league outings and they are 9/20 for victory against West Ham, who are 6/1 to win or 10/3 to draw (Bet 365).
It is difficult to make a case for the 19th-placed Hammers as they are winless in eight matches (drawn three, lost five) and there hasn't been any significant improvement since David Moyes was appointed as manager, even if they came away with some credit from their 2-1 loss against a Manchester City side that rarely got out of second gear last weekend.
It doesn't bode well that the Hammers have only won three of eleven West Ham v Chelsea meetings in all competitions since they returned to the Premier League in 2012, although it is worth noting that both teams found the net in each of their past five clashes.
With that in mind, the Chelsea win combined with both teams to score is the stand-out bet at a best price 5/2 with William Hill.
West Ham have scored in five of their six home league games this season but they will do well to keep their old nemesis Eden Hazard at bay. The Belgian has scored 10 goals in his past 13 appearances for club and country, while he has scored four and assisted three goals in his nine league matches against West Ham.
Hazard is 4/1 to be first goalscorer or 7/5 to score at anytime (Paddy Power) and he can inspire another Chelsea win this weekend.
First Goalscorer Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Shakhtar Donetsk to draw with Manchester City in final Champions League group game
Hosts Need A Point To Qualify With High-flying City
Back Both Teams To Score When Tottenham And APOEL Meet At Wembley
Tottenham V APOEL Betting Preview
Free Scoring Liverpool Can Secure Qualification With Spartak Moscow Win
Russian Side Have It All To Do At Anfield In The Champions League
Rock Solid Man United Can Sweep Past CSKA Moscow At Old Trafford
United Need A Point To Be Sure Of Champions League Qualification
Improving Atletico Must Beat Chelsea In Stamford Bridge Champions League Clash
Chelsea Have Already Qualified For The Last 16
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers