- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Betfair (New Customers)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 14/1 Real win or 20/1 Atletico win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- MONACO GRAND PRIX - 8/1 Lewis Hamilton or 8/1 Nico Rosberg to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
Wigan v QPR Odds: Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR travel to Wigan on Saturday afternoon still looking for their first win of the Premier League season. The London club have drawn twice since Harry Redknapp replaced Mark Hughes in the dugout but they will now need to start converting draws into wins if they are to have any chance of preserving their top flight status.
Redknapp will be confident his new side can claim that elusive first victory against a Wigan side who have lost four of their last five games. Rangers are currently seven points adrift of safety, while Wigan are hovering dangerously above the relegation zone - just two points ahead of 18th-placed Southampton.
With so much at stake we can see this contest ending with the honours shared, with Paddy Power pricing a draw at tempting odds of 23/10. Meanwhile the hosts head into the match as the 13/10 favourites but QPR could well be worth a bet at 21/10.
Wigan's recent defensive woes will have given manager Roberto Martinez a few sleepless nights, with the Latics leaking in 12 goals in their last five matches, including three away to Newcastle last Monday.
Fortunately for the home side they come up against the league’s worst attack. QPR have hit the back of the net just 11 times this season and during their last eight fixtures they have failed to score two goals in a single match, while they have fired blanks completely in three of those games.
QPR have beaten Wigan in two of the last four meetings, however, in last season's fixture they were beaten 2-0 courtesy of two goals from Franco Di Santo, who can be backed at 6/1 to once again score the opener with Paddy Power Bookmakers. Martinez's men can be found at 10/1 to deliver a repeat scoreline, while a 2-1 win is available at 15/2. The Latics are also available at 4/1 to win with one or two goals in the match.
Rock-bottom QPR will take a win in any shape or form, with a 1-0 victory probably the best bet at 9/1. However, due to what is stake a 1-1 draw could be where the money is at 11/2. If Redknapp can kick-start a revival sooner rather than later then a miracle great escape could well be on the cards.
Wigan’s Jordi Gomez scored a hat-trick in his side's last victory against Reading and he will feel confident about finding the back of the net against one the league's worst defences. The Spaniard can be backed at 11/2 to open the scoring, while he is 6/4 to score anytime and a tempting 7/1 to score two or more goals.
QPR's highest goalscorer is Bobby Zamora with just three goals but he is out injured. However, Jamie Mackie has scored twice in his last three games and is available at 9/4 to bag another on Saturday. Djibril Cisse can be found at the same price, while Adel Taarabt has been handed odds of 13/5 to get his name on the scoresheet.
Wigan v QPR Form
Check the season's statistics for both Wigan and QPR, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Wigan Stats | QPR Stats
Wigan v QPR Tips
Tips#1: 1-1 draw @ 11/2 with Paddy Power
Tips#2: Jordi Gomez to score the opening goal @ 11/2 with Paddy Power
Tips#3: Jamie Mackie to score anytime @ 9/4 with Paddy Power
Wigan v QPR Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Wigan 1-0
10/1 Wigan 2-0
15/2 Wigan 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 QPR 1-0
14/1 QPR 2-0
9/1 QPR 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Arouna Kone
6/1 Franco di Santo
13/2 Jordi Gomez
7/1 Djibril Cisse
7/1 Adel Taarabt
15/2 Shaun Maloney
8/1 Mauro Boselli
8/1 Jamie Mackie
9/1 Junior Hoilett
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Wolves v Birmingham Odds Out Of Form Sides Meet At Molineux
Kevin Doyle The Favourite In First Goalscorer Market
Aston Villa v Stoke Odds Robert Huth is a tempting outside bet to score
Home Side Slight Favourites For Clash At Villa Park
Southampton v Reading Odds Saints favourites in St Marys relegation clash
The Royals Are Yet To Win On The Road This Season
Arsenal v West Brom Odds Back a draw between two out of form sides
Both Sides In Need Of A Win After Tough Runs
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers