- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
West Ham v Liverpool Odds: Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool head south on Sunday afternoon to play West Ham at Upton Park in what promises to be a tight Premier League clash. Both sides will be eager for the three points and at this stage the bookmakers are expecting this to be a tight game. There has been one or two positive signs from Liverpool over the past month as they have slowly climbed the table but they face a West Ham side in good form and who have started the season in fine style.
Upton Park was buzzing last weekend when the Hammers came from a goal down to defeat Chelsea 3-1 and another win against Liverpool would see them move up from their current position of eighth in the table. Sam Allardyce has got his direct style of play working well at West Ham and so far they have surprised a few having been in the Championship last season. Kevin Nolan has been key for them from midfield with his goals tally proving vital over the past month or two.
West Ham have lost just one of their eight home games to date this season but despite that they go in as the under dogs against Liverpool. Punters wanting to back West ham to claim all three points against Liverpool can currently get a decent looking price of 2/1 with Paddy Power. They will have to do without Andy Carroll for the next couple of months through injury but he wouldn't have been available for this one anyway against his parent club.
Liverpool have improved over the last few weeks as they have climbed up to 11th in the table and Brendan Rodgers will be eager for that run to continue at Upton Park. They picked up another 1-0 win in the week when they beat Udinese in Italy to qualify for the knock-out stages of the Europa League and that win should give them a lift ahead of this one. They will be without Luis Suarez on Sunday through suspension leaving Liverpool in the ridiculous situation of going into a key game without a recognised senior striker in their ranks.
Even taking that into account Liverpool are the slight favourites with the bookmakers with punters able to back them at 11/8 with PaddyPower to win the game by any score line. Its fair to say that Liverpool are tough to beat at the moment having lost just one of their last ten League games but you do worry where the goals will come from on Sunday afternoon.
As with most Premier League games this looks like a tough one to call and with neither side proving to be prolific this season we don't envisage too many goals at Upton Park. Liverpool will need someone to step up to the plate in the absence of Suarez while The Hammers will be dangerous from set pieces as always. Taking that into account we do like the chances of the match finishing 1-1 which does offer some nice value in the correct score market.
Tip 1 - West Ham and Liverpool to draw 1-1 @ 5/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Game to produce less than 2.5 goals @ 4/7 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Kevin Nolan to score anytime @ 3/1 with Paddy Power
West Ham v Liverpool Match Odds
2/1 West Ham
Correct Score Market
5/1 - Draw 1-1
6/1 - Liverpool 1-0
13/2 - Draw 0-0
7/1 - West Ham 1-0
8/1 - Liverpool 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 2-0
13/1 - Draw 2-2
14/1 - West Ham 2-0
All markets and odds supplied courtesy of Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Wolves v Birmingham Odds Out Of Form Sides Meet At Molineux
Kevin Doyle The Favourite In First Goalscorer Market
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers