- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
West Ham v Liverpool Odds: Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool head south on Sunday afternoon to play West Ham at Upton Park in what promises to be a tight Premier League clash. Both sides will be eager for the three points and at this stage the bookmakers are expecting this to be a tight game. There has been one or two positive signs from Liverpool over the past month as they have slowly climbed the table but they face a West Ham side in good form and who have started the season in fine style.
Upton Park was buzzing last weekend when the Hammers came from a goal down to defeat Chelsea 3-1 and another win against Liverpool would see them move up from their current position of eighth in the table. Sam Allardyce has got his direct style of play working well at West Ham and so far they have surprised a few having been in the Championship last season. Kevin Nolan has been key for them from midfield with his goals tally proving vital over the past month or two.
West Ham have lost just one of their eight home games to date this season but despite that they go in as the under dogs against Liverpool. Punters wanting to back West ham to claim all three points against Liverpool can currently get a decent looking price of 2/1 with Paddy Power. They will have to do without Andy Carroll for the next couple of months through injury but he wouldn't have been available for this one anyway against his parent club.
Liverpool have improved over the last few weeks as they have climbed up to 11th in the table and Brendan Rodgers will be eager for that run to continue at Upton Park. They picked up another 1-0 win in the week when they beat Udinese in Italy to qualify for the knock-out stages of the Europa League and that win should give them a lift ahead of this one. They will be without Luis Suarez on Sunday through suspension leaving Liverpool in the ridiculous situation of going into a key game without a recognised senior striker in their ranks.
Even taking that into account Liverpool are the slight favourites with the bookmakers with punters able to back them at 11/8 with PaddyPower to win the game by any score line. Its fair to say that Liverpool are tough to beat at the moment having lost just one of their last ten League games but you do worry where the goals will come from on Sunday afternoon.
As with most Premier League games this looks like a tough one to call and with neither side proving to be prolific this season we don't envisage too many goals at Upton Park. Liverpool will need someone to step up to the plate in the absence of Suarez while The Hammers will be dangerous from set pieces as always. Taking that into account we do like the chances of the match finishing 1-1 which does offer some nice value in the correct score market.
Tip 1 - West Ham and Liverpool to draw 1-1 @ 5/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Game to produce less than 2.5 goals @ 4/7 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Kevin Nolan to score anytime @ 3/1 with Paddy Power
West Ham v Liverpool Match Odds
2/1 West Ham
Correct Score Market
5/1 - Draw 1-1
6/1 - Liverpool 1-0
13/2 - Draw 0-0
7/1 - West Ham 1-0
8/1 - Liverpool 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 2-0
13/1 - Draw 2-2
14/1 - West Ham 2-0
All markets and odds supplied courtesy of Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Wolves v Birmingham Odds Out Of Form Sides Meet At Molineux
Kevin Doyle The Favourite In First Goalscorer Market
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers