- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
West Ham v Liverpool Odds: Tight Betting For Upton Park Clash
Liverpool head south on Sunday afternoon to play West Ham at Upton Park in what promises to be a tight Premier League clash. Both sides will be eager for the three points and at this stage the bookmakers are expecting this to be a tight game. There has been one or two positive signs from Liverpool over the past month as they have slowly climbed the table but they face a West Ham side in good form and who have started the season in fine style.
Upton Park was buzzing last weekend when the Hammers came from a goal down to defeat Chelsea 3-1 and another win against Liverpool would see them move up from their current position of eighth in the table. Sam Allardyce has got his direct style of play working well at West Ham and so far they have surprised a few having been in the Championship last season. Kevin Nolan has been key for them from midfield with his goals tally proving vital over the past month or two.
West Ham have lost just one of their eight home games to date this season but despite that they go in as the under dogs against Liverpool. Punters wanting to back West ham to claim all three points against Liverpool can currently get a decent looking price of 2/1 with Paddy Power. They will have to do without Andy Carroll for the next couple of months through injury but he wouldn't have been available for this one anyway against his parent club.
Liverpool have improved over the last few weeks as they have climbed up to 11th in the table and Brendan Rodgers will be eager for that run to continue at Upton Park. They picked up another 1-0 win in the week when they beat Udinese in Italy to qualify for the knock-out stages of the Europa League and that win should give them a lift ahead of this one. They will be without Luis Suarez on Sunday through suspension leaving Liverpool in the ridiculous situation of going into a key game without a recognised senior striker in their ranks.
Even taking that into account Liverpool are the slight favourites with the bookmakers with punters able to back them at 11/8 with PaddyPower to win the game by any score line. Its fair to say that Liverpool are tough to beat at the moment having lost just one of their last ten League games but you do worry where the goals will come from on Sunday afternoon.
As with most Premier League games this looks like a tough one to call and with neither side proving to be prolific this season we don't envisage too many goals at Upton Park. Liverpool will need someone to step up to the plate in the absence of Suarez while The Hammers will be dangerous from set pieces as always. Taking that into account we do like the chances of the match finishing 1-1 which does offer some nice value in the correct score market.
Tip 1 - West Ham and Liverpool to draw 1-1 @ 5/1 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Game to produce less than 2.5 goals @ 4/7 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Kevin Nolan to score anytime @ 3/1 with Paddy Power
West Ham v Liverpool Match Odds
2/1 West Ham
Correct Score Market
5/1 - Draw 1-1
6/1 - Liverpool 1-0
13/2 - Draw 0-0
7/1 - West Ham 1-0
8/1 - Liverpool 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 2-1
9/1 - West Ham 2-0
13/1 - Draw 2-2
14/1 - West Ham 2-0
All markets and odds supplied courtesy of Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Everton v Tottenham Betting Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Everton Have Drawn 7 Of Their Last 9 Matches
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Wolves v Birmingham Odds Out Of Form Sides Meet At Molineux
Kevin Doyle The Favourite In First Goalscorer Market
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers