- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Everton v Tottenham Betting: Fellaini can continue his fine scoring form
Two top-four hopefuls go head-to-head in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon as Everton welcome Tottenham to Goodison Park. Both sides have been playing some decent football of late and there is little to separate the two teams in the latest betting, with Everton starting favourites despite specialising in draws in recent matches.
The Toffees have drawn seven of their last nine league outings and another stalemate can be backed at 9/4 with Ladbrokes, although Everton are a best price 11/10. Tottenham head into the match as a 5/2 chance after they booked their place in the last-32 of the Europa League on Thursday night and the games are coming thick and fast for them.
Only three points separate these two teams in the upper reaches of the league table but Everton boss David Moyes will be frustrated with his side's inability to convert good performances into wins. Their seven draws in their last nine outings is testament to their inability to finish teams off and their last three games have all finished 1-1, with Ladbrokes going a best price 13/2 for the same scoreline again this week.
Everton took a creditable point from their visit to Manchester City last time out as Marouane Fellaini scored his fifth goal in five games to take his tally to eight for the season and he is a tempting 7/1 to score first in this Everton v Tottenham clash. Everton have tended to strike early in games as they have scored a league-high 68% of their goals in the first half of games, as well as six goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches.
In stark contrast Tottenham are yet to score in the opening 15 minutes of a league game but they are a tempting 9/2 to come from behind and win or draw in this match. The fixtures are beginning to pile up for Spurs as they were in Europa League action on Thursday night, beating Panathinaikos 3-1, and Andre Villas-Boas faces something of a selection dilemma.
Injuries mean Villas-Boas is unable to rotate his squad as he would like and he is likely to be without the injured Scott Parker, Younes Kaboul, Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Gareth Bale this weekend. His team are still getting results and they are on a four-match winning run heading to Goodison Park, although winning at Everton will be a big ask and Spurs wouldn't be too unhappy with a point at this stage.
Tottenham's Jermain Defoe has been in fine scoring form with five goals in his last four games and he is 6/1 to be first goalscorer. Defoe and co. will fancy their chances of getting on the scoresheet against Everton as the Toffees' last 11 league games have seen both teams score and both teams to score again is an 8/13 odds on punt in the latest betting with Ladbrokes.
Everton v Tottenham Form
Check the season's statistics for both Everton and Tottenham, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Everton v Tottenham Tips
Tip #1: 1-1 correct score @ 13/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Tottenham to come from behind and win or draw @ 9/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Marouane Fellaini to score first @ 7/1 with Ladbrokes.
Everton v Tottenham Betting
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Everton 1-0
10/1 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
6/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Tottenham 1-0
18/1 Tottenham 2-0
10/1 Tottenham 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
6/1 Nikica Jelavic
6/1 Jermain Defoe
7/1 Marouane Fellaini
7/1 Emmanuel Adebayor
8/1 Clint Dempsey
9/1 Apostolos Vellios
9/1 Kevin Mirallas
9/1 Victor Anichebe
10/1 Steven Naismith
10/1 No Goalscorer
11/1 Magaye Gueye
11/1 Gylfi Sigurdsson
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Premier League fixtures.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Man Utd Odds Blue half of Manchester edge the match betting
City Are Unbeaten In The League This Season
Wigan v QPR Odds Tempting odds for a draw at DW Stadium
QPR Still Searching For First Win Of The Season
Sunderland v Chelsea Odds Blues favourites for the win at Stadium of Light
Two Under Pressure Managers Go Head To Head
Wolves v Birmingham Odds Out Of Form Sides Meet At Molineux
Kevin Doyle The Favourite In First Goalscorer Market
Aston Villa v Stoke Odds Robert Huth is a tempting outside bet to score
Home Side Slight Favourites For Clash At Villa Park
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers