- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Dartmouth to win King George VI & QE Stakes
- CORAL - 8/1 Dartmouth to place in the top three of King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Dartmouth to win the King George VI & QE Stakes
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- PADDY POWER - 5/1 Time Test to win the York Stakes
- BETFAIR - 8/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- CORAL - 7/1 Leicester to beat Celtic
- BETFAIR - 3/1 Chris Froome to win Tour de France
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- CORAL - 10/1 Lewis Hamilton to win Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Lewis Hamilton to win the Hungarian Grand Prix
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Barcelona to win La Liga
- BETFAIR - 25/1 Barcelona to win La Liga, Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- BETFAIR - 5/1 Barcelona to win La Liga and Copa Del Rey
- BETFAIR - 14/1 Barcelona to win Copa Del Rey and Champions League
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Senior Open Championship
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Canadian Open
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Sunderland Manager - Latest Odds
Lazio v Panathinaikos Odds: Back Hernanes in the first scorer betting
Lazio welcome Panathinaikos to the Stadio Olimpico for their Group J fixture in the Europa League on Thursday night and the Italian side are bidding to get back to winning ways. Lazio currently top Group J but they have suffered a severe dip in form of late, although the bookies fancy them to take all three points in this week's match.
The Italian outfit are currently 4/9 odds on favourites to win the match, while Panathinaikos are big underdogs at 7/1, with the draw priced 3/1 by Bet 365. Lazio are desperate to get a win under their belts as they have failed to win any of their last four in all competitions. After a bright start to the season they are now down in fifth in Serie A but they still top Group J in the Europa League.
Lazio have taken seven points from their opening three games in the competition, including a 1-1 draw against Panathinaikos in Greece two weeks ago where they were denied a win by a late goal from Jose Toche. The Spaniard has now scored three in his last three games and he is 9/1 to be first goalscorer this time.
It is Lazio who have tended to strike first in games this season though and Hernanes has picked up a happy knack of opening the scoring. The Brazilian playmaker has scored five goals this season, opening the scoring each time, and he looks decent value to score first at a best price 5/1 with Bet 365.
Lazio could do with Hernanes hitting form after they were trounced 4-0 by Catania at the weekend, although it bodes well that they have won five of their last seven European games on home soil. Furthermore, Panathinaikos haven't been the happiest of travellers as they have lost their last two away fixtures in the Europa League by a 3-0 scoreline (to Maccabi Tel Aviv last year and against Maribor this season) and B365 go 17/2 for Lazio to win 3-0.
However, with Lazio in such poor form of late it could be a much tighter affair than that and Lazio would take three points however they come right now. They are 9/4 to win by a one goal margin and that could be worth a look as they bid to make sure of the win this time after Toche's late equaliser a fortnight ago.
Toche's goal ensured the Greek side have now drawn six of their last eight fixtures in all competitions but they have hardly been pulling up any trees this term as they sit bottom of Group J in the Europa League and sixth in the Greek Super League. They are notoriously poor travellers and it is tough to look beyond a Lazio win at the Stadio Olimpico.
Lazio v Panathinaikos Form
Check the season's statistics for both Lazio and Panathinaikos, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Lazio v Panathinaikos Tips
Tip #1: Lazio to win by one goal @ 9/4 with Bet365.
Tip #2: Hernanes to score first @ 5/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Jose Toche to score anytime @ 3/1 with Bet365.
Lazio v Panathinaikos Odds
Correct Score Odds
9/2 Lazio 1-0
5/1 Lazio 2-0
15/2 Lazio 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
16/1 Panathinaikos 1-0
40/1 Panathinaikos 2-0
22/1 Panathinaikos 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Sergio Floccari
9/2 Libor Kozak
9/2 Tommaso Rocchi
5/1 Mauro Zarate
11/2 Antonio Rozzi
6/1 Stefano Mauri
7/1 Guiseppe Sculli
7/1 Antonio Candreva
7/1 Honorato Ederson
9/1 Jose Toche
9/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Bruges v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the latest match betting
Papiss Cisse Well Fancied In The First Scorer Market
Tottenham v Maribor Odds Jermain Defoe can get on the scoresheet at the Lane
Spurs Long Odds On For A Home Win
Anzhi v Liverpool Odds Russian side start favourites in the match betting
All To Play For In Latest Group A Clash
Celtic v Barcelona Odds David Villa a good bet to continue fine scoring form
Celtic Big Underdogs For Latest Group G Match
Benfica v Spartak Moscow Odds In form Oscar Cardozo leads first scorer market
Benfica Hot Favourites In Pivotal Group G Clash
Hold the door for Brann in this weekends football bankers treble
Norway's SK Brann Feature In A 7/2 Treble
Why Big Sam And England Are A Perfect Match
Sam Allardyce And England Are Made For One Another
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers