- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Bruges v Newcastle Odds: Back a draw in the latest match betting
Newcastle travel to Belgium for their next Europa League fixture with Bruges on Thursday evening and Alan Pardew's men are looking to extend their lead at the top of Group D. Newcastle are currently top of the group with seven points and they can move clear of third placed Bruges, who have three points, with victory at the Jan Breydel Stadium.
The bookies make Bruge marginal favourites for the match though as they are currently 7/5 with Coral, who offer 2/1 for the Newcastle win and a tempting 11/5 for the draw. They also go 11/10 for Newcastle to win with the draw no bet and the English side look capable of bringing at least a point back with them.
They have enjoyed a fine start to life in Group D and they are yet to concede a single goal in the competition, including a 1-0 home win over Bruges two weeks ago. It is a remarkable achievement considering the fact that Pardew likes to rotate his squad for European fixtures and Coral go 11/4 for Newcastle to keep another clean sheet and 9/2 for them to win to nil.
The main threat to that defensive record is likely to come from Bruges striker Carlos Arturo Bacca, who is in fine form this season. The Colombian has scored 12 goals in all competitions already and he is 11/2 favourite to score first on Thursday, although the worry for Bacca and co. will be Bruges' dismal recent form.
Bruges have lost their last five matches in a row in all competitions and they have now only won two of their last 11. It is a slump in form that sees them down in seventh in the Belgian Pro League and third in Group D of the Europa League. Furthermore, they have just one win in six European games to their name, losing four, but they will hope that a return to home soil can give them something to cheer about.
The Belgian side can also take heart from the fact that Newcastle are unlikely to be at full strength as Alan Pardew rotates his squad. Papiss Cisse will more than likely be given a chance to find his old goalscoring form and Coral bookmakers make him 6/1 to score first and add to his tally of three goals for the season.
Newcastle head into the match with a fine record in Europe after suffering just one defeat in their last 13, although it is their away form that suggests the spoils might be shared this week. They have won just one of their last four European away games, while they are yet to win any of their eight away games this season, drawing six.
Five of those eight have gone under 2.5 goals and the under market is 10/11 for Thursday's match and a low scoring draw could be the way to go, with the correct score of 1-1 available at 5/1 with Coral.
Bruges v Newcastle Form
Check the season's statistics for both Bruges and Newcastle, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Bruges v Newcastle Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 11/5 with Coral.
Tip #2: Papiss Cisse to score first @ 6/1 with Coral.
Tip #3: Under 2.5 goals @ 10/11 with Coral.
Bruges v Newcastle Odds
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Bruges 1-0
12/1 Bruges 2-0
17/2 Bruges 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
5/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Newcastle 1-0
14/1 Newcastle 2-0
9/1 Newcastle 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Carlos Bacca
6/1 Demba Ba
6/1 Papiss Cisse
6/1 Lior Rafaelov
13/2 Sammy Ameobi
7/1 Bjorn Vleminckx
7/1 Shola Ameobi
7/1 Mohammad Tchite
15/2 Hatem Ben Arfa
8/1 Ivan Trickovski
8/1 Maxime Lestienne
10/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tottenham v Maribor Odds Jermain Defoe can get on the scoresheet at the Lane
Spurs Long Odds On For A Home Win
Anzhi v Liverpool Odds Russian side start favourites in the match betting
All To Play For In Latest Group A Clash
Celtic v Barcelona Odds David Villa a good bet to continue fine scoring form
Celtic Big Underdogs For Latest Group G Match
Benfica v Spartak Moscow Odds In form Oscar Cardozo leads first scorer market
Benfica Hot Favourites In Pivotal Group G Clash
Chelsea v Shakhtar Odds Blues even money but Donetsk can nick a result
Top Two Sides In Group E Go Head To Head
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers