- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Anzhi v Liverpool Odds: Russian side start favourites in the match betting
Liverpool face a tricky fixture in Russia on Thursday evening as they take on Anzhi in their latest Europa League outing. The Reds got the better of this corresponding fixture at Anfield two weeks ago as they won 1-0 to move top of Group A, although it is Anzhi who start favourites at the Dynamo Stadium this week.
Anzhi currently trail Liverpool by two points in the latest group standings but they are 4/5 odds on to win and leapfrog their opponents in the table. Liverpool on the other hand are 7/2 to win and 5/2 to draw with Coral as Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers attempts to cope with a hectic fixture list.
Rodgers' men, who are currently 12th in the Premier League table, make the gruelling trip to Russia just a few days before their hugely important Premiership clash with Chelsea on Sunday. It means Rodgers is going to have to tinker with his side and it wouldn't be a surprise to see him rest the likes of Steven Gerrard and top scorer Luis Suarez, who is still 13/2 to be first goalscorer.
It is fair to say that Liverpool have relied heavily on Suarez's goals this season and his absence could give Anzhi an important edge. The Russians are currently second in their own domestic league and despite losing 1-0 at Anfield a fortnight ago it is their home form that ensures they demand respect. They have won 11 of their 12 at the Dynamo Stadium this term, with that sole failure coming in the form of a 1-1 draw with the highly rated Zenit St Petersburg.
Anzhi have actually won their last four European home games to nil and the correct score of 2-0 can be backed at 7/1 in the latest betting with Coral on Thursday as Lacina Traore bids to continue his fine form. The Ivory Coast striker has scored 11 goals in 18 appearances this season and he looks good value to be first scorer at a best price 6/1 with Coral, who make Samuel Eto'o 4/1 favourite in that particular market.
The Russian side certainly look capable of grabbing a few goals against what is likely to be a much-changed Liverpool team and they are even money to score over 1.5 goals, while over 2.5 goals in the game overall is 11/10 and Liverpool's last four away from home have gone that way.
They beat Young Boys 5-3 in a thriller in their last European away match and they are now unbeaten in their last six away games in all competitions. However, they have won just one of their last nine European away days and Anzhi could prove too good in the end, with the Russian side 11/5 to win with a handicap of -1 goal.
Anzhi v Liverpool Tips
Tip #1: Lacina Traore to score first @ 6/1 with Coral.
Tip #2: Anzhi win with a handicap of -1 goal @ 11/5 with Coral.
Tip #3: Anzhi to score over 1.5 goals @ evens with Coral.
Anzhi v Liverpool Odds
Correct Score Odds
5/1 Anzhi 1-0
7/1 Anzhi 2-0
8/1 Anzhi 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
9/1 Liverpool 1-0
20/1 Liverpool 2-0
14/1 Liverpool 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Samuel Eto'o
6/1 Lacina Traore
6/1 Moubarak Boussoufa
13/2 Luis Suarez
8/1 Samed Yesil
8/1 Adam Morgan
9/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Fedor Smolov
10/1 Steven Gerrard
12/1 Georgi Gabulov
12/1 Carcela Gonzalez
14/1 Oussama Assaidi
Odds supplied by Coral.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Celtic v Barcelona Odds David Villa a good bet to continue fine scoring form
Celtic Big Underdogs For Latest Group G Match
Benfica v Spartak Moscow Odds In form Oscar Cardozo leads first scorer market
Benfica Hot Favourites In Pivotal Group G Clash
Chelsea v Shakhtar Odds Blues even money but Donetsk can nick a result
Top Two Sides In Group E Go Head To Head
Braga v Man Utd Odds Back Van Persie to score in a Reds win
United Tipped For Three Points In Portugal
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Odds The Gunners Against The Odds To Claim Vital Win
Arsenal Looking To Bounce Back From Emirates Defeat
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers