- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Sunderland v Arsenal Odds: Back The Black Cats To Nick A Point
One of the big games in the Premier League this weekend takes place at the Stadium Of Light with Arsenal making the long trip to the north east to play Sunderland. It promises to be a fascinating clash between the two sides with both in need of the three points but for very different reasons. All eyes will be on the Gunners though as they look to push on towards the Champions League places with the Manager and the team under increasing pressure.
Arsene Wenger has been stoic in the defence of his team all season but sooner or later they will need to improve their consistency if they are to qualify for the Champions League once again. The Gunners have shown glimpses of their class this season but they currently sit in sixth place which is four points behind north London rivals Spurs who occupy that all important fourth spot at the moment. Last weekend they claimed a streaky 1-0 win at home against Stoke and Wenger will know that they will need to improve on their travels starting on Saturday against the Black Cats.
Even taking into account the inconsistency of Arsenal it is the Gunners who are the favourites to claim the win this weekend with Paddy Power offering odds of 10/11 about them winning the match by any score. One man who is in form for Arsenal at the moment is Olivier Giroud with the Frenchman finally starting to find his feet in the Premier League over the last few weeks and he is likely to start at the Stadium Of Light on Saturday.
Sunderland will go into this one as underdogs but full of heart following a good few weeks which has seen them move away from the relegation zone and into the relative safety of mid table obscurity. Manager Martin O'Neill will be eyeing a top half finish for Sunderland come May and a result of some kind against Arsenal this weekend would send them in the right direction.
The bookmakers do make the Black Cats the outsiders here but any punter wanting to back them to win the match by any score can currently get a nice price of 3/1 with PaddyPower bookmakers. As is usually the case with Sunderland much of the burden will rest heavily on the shoulders of Steven Fletcher who has been in fine form in front of goal this season and when he struggles, so does the team.
This is a tight match to call at the prices but we do feel that Sunderland will cause Arsenal a problem or two on Saturday afternoon. The Black Cats are not renowned for their goal scoring prowess so a low scoring draw could well be the bet to follow with Giroud and Fletcher the key men to follow on either side in the goal scorer markets.
Tip 1 - Final score to be 1-1 @ 11/2 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - Olivier Giroud to score anytime @ 13/8 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Steven Fletcher to score anytime @ 21/10 with Paddy Power
Sunderland v Arsenal Match Odds
Correct Score Odds
11/2 - Draw 1-1
6/1 - Arsenal 1-0
7/1 - Arsenal 2-1
15/2 - Arsenal 2-0
9/1 - Draw 0-0
11/1 - Sunderland 1-0
12/1 - Sunderland 2-1
12/1 - Draw 2-2
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Tottenham v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the White Hart Lane betting
Rejuvenated Magpies Can Get A Result At The Lane
Watford v Crystal Palace Odds Back Vydra to score in a Hornets win
Watford Favourites For Key Championship Clash
Champions League Last Sixteen Betting Preview Real Madrid odds on to beat Man United
Arsenal Face A Tough Task Against Bayern Munich
Scotland v Estonia Odds Strachan can start his reign with a win at Pittodrie
Strachan Takes Charge For First Time Since Replacing Levein
Spain v Uruguay Odds Back Suarez to get on the scoresheet against the world champions
Spain Odds On Favourites For International Friendly
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers