- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Spurs and Newcastle tipped to get ball rolling in weekend BTTS acca
There is another exciting weekend of football ahead and we've picked out four matches across three divisions where we think both teams will score. This week's games include the live clash between Spurs v Newcastle, two matches from the Championship and in-form Coventry and Yeovil who go head to head in League One. A £10 fourfold with Bet365 will return just over £90.
Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/11 with Bet365
Tottenham host Newcastle in the Premier League on Saturday lunchtime in the live early kick-off. Andre Villas Boas' side are on a nine game unbeaten run in the league and can go third with three points here. However, they face a Newcastle side revitalised since a glutton of Transfer Window signings and who beat Chelsea 3-2 last week.
Despite Spurs being light in the striking department with Jermain Defoe injured, Emmanuel Adebayor returns to duty after the African Cup of Nations and should lead the line for the home side, who won this fixture 5-0 last season.
Alan Pardew will be hoping his new signings can continue to score goals, finding the net five times in their last two starts in the league. The Toon's defence has been less reliable however, conceding at least one goal in 92% of their away matches in the league this season, so we're hoping for both teams to get on the score sheet here.
Tottenham at home: On average scoring 1.50 and conceding 1.00 goals
Newcastle away: On average scoring 1.33 goals and conceding 2.17 goals
Charlton Athletic v Birmingham City - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/5 with Bet365
It's fourteenth versus nineteenth at the Valley on Saturday as Charlton host Birmingham in the Championship. Chris Powell's side have been in good goalscoring form nettingat least once in each of their last seven matches. Things haven't been great at the back either for the Latics having conceded at least one goal in each of their last ten matches, which makes them good candidates in the both teams to score betting this week.
In fact, Charlton have conceded in 87% of their home matches this season, whilst Saturday's visitors have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 15 matches. Lee Clark's side have scored in 87% of their away matches this season so we're hoping they can keep up that kind of strike rate this weekend.
Charlton at home: On average scoring 1.33 and conceding 1.53 goals
Birmingham away: On average scoring 1.33 goals and conceding 1.60 goals
Bristol City v Nottingham Forest - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/11 with Bet365
The match between Bristol City and Nottingham Forest will have an extra bit of spice to it this weekend, as Sean O'Driscoll faces his old side not long after being sacked as Forest boss. The Robins form has improved under their new manager and Saturday's visitors to Ashton Gate will be looking for a similar improvement with new boss Billy Davies taking charge for a second spell at the club.
The home side conceded at least one goal in 93% of their home matches, whilsy Forest have conceded in each of their last eight matches. Bet365 go 8/11 that both teams will find the net on Saturday which looks a decent bet.
Bristol City at home: On average scoring 1.87 and conceding 2.27 goals
Notts Forest away: On average scoring 1.27 goals and conceding 1.53 goals
Coventry City v Yeovil Town - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/11 with Bet365.
Just one point seperates Coventry and Yeovil as both teams look to get into the play-off spots in League One. The pair are also in good form, with Yeovil having won their last five in the league and Coventry unbeaten in four. Mark Robbins Coventry side were beaten 3-0 midweek by Crewe in the JPT Northern Area final first leg, but created enough chances to win the game, so there's a chance they'll make up for that on Saturday.
Coventry have conceded at least one goal in 87% of their home matches, but have found the net in 93% of those games, making them ideal candidates in the both teams to score market. 69% of Yeovil Town's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total and the Glovers have scored at least once in 86% of their away matches this season, so we're hoping for a goals galore at the Ricoh Arena.
Coventry at home: On average scoring 1.47 and conceding 1.20 goals
Yeovil away: On average scoring 1.71 goals and conceding 1.64 goals
This week's fourfold pays just over 8/1 with bookmaker Bet365.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v Arsenal Odds Back The Black Cats To Nick A Point
In Form Giroud The Main Threat For Arsenal
Tottenham v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the White Hart Lane betting
Rejuvenated Magpies Can Get A Result At The Lane
Watford v Crystal Palace Odds Back Vydra to score in a Hornets win
Watford Favourites For Key Championship Clash
Champions League Last Sixteen Betting Preview Real Madrid odds on to beat Man United
Arsenal Face A Tough Task Against Bayern Munich
Scotland v Estonia Odds Strachan can start his reign with a win at Pittodrie
Strachan Takes Charge For First Time Since Replacing Levein
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers