- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Southampton v Man City Odds: City in for a stern test at St Mary's
Southampton and Man City lock horns at St Mary's in Saturday evening’s televised Premier League match. Both teams are gunning for the win but for very different reasons, with the Saints looking to boost their chances of survival and City desperate for three points to keep them in reach of league leaders Man Utd.
Back-to-back draws has seen City slip nine points behind fierce rivals United. They now simply cannot afford to drop a single point if they are to have any chance of clawing their way back into the title race. They will by no means have it their own way on Saturday in what promises to be a very competitive match screened live on ESPN.
Paddy Power have installed Roberto Mancini's men as the hot 8/13 favourites to claim their first victory in three, while the Saints can be backed at 9/2 to record a win that could effectively end City's title dreams. Meanwhile the south coast side are available at 3/1 to grab a draw on Saturday, which could be a tempting punt considering that they have drawn six of their last eight top flight matches.
City may have only lost twice this season but they have managed just 15 wins compared to United's 20. On occasions they have struggled to convert draws into victories, as was evident against rock-bottom QPR. On the opening day of the season they nearly came undone against the Saints who admiringly came from behind to take a shock 2-1 lead in the second-half. However, they came back to win 3-2 and extend their unbeaten run to six against the Saints.
We could have another close game on our hands at St Mary's this weekend. The hosts have become a difficult team to beat in recent months, with just the one defeat - away to Man Utd - in their last eight league games. However, they have only managed to win one of those matches, with a whopping six ending all even.
The Saints have led against both Man Utd (in both matches) and Man City this season but came away empty handed on all three occasions. In fact the south coast have led at some point or another in a remarkable 15 of their 25 league matches this campaign but have only gone on to win five of those games.
With this in mind they could be an attractive bet at 19/1 to lead at half-time but fail to get anything from the match, while they may be worth backing at 14/1 to be ahead at the break but end up with a draw at the final whistle.
City have kept six clean sheets in their last seven matches in all competitions and are available at 7/5 to prevent the Saints from scoring. Mancini’s men also look a decent bet at 7/1 to come away with a 2-0 win, while they may be worth backing at 12/5 to win with three or four goals in the match.
Edin Dzeko has proved to be City’s main man in attack this season with 11 goals and the striker, who opened the scoring against Liverpool, is available at 9/2 to do so against Southampton, while Sergio Aguero is priced at evens to find the back of the net.
Mauricio Pochettino is still looking for his first win having taken two points from his opening three matches in charge. The Argentine coach was left bitterly disappointed last weekend when his side let in a last-gasp equaliser away to Wigan. However, the Saints' pressing style of play has won many plaudits and they can be backed at 14/1 to register a 2-1 against the defending champions, while a score draw could be the way to go at 7/2.
Rickie Lambert extended his tally to 11 Premier League goals last weekend, meaning he is now just one goal short of the magic 100 for the Saints. The striker is definitely worth backing to reach the milestone on Saturday, with odds of 2/1 to score anytime, meanwhile he is an attractive 7/1 to open the scoring in the latest betting with PaddyPower.
Southampton v Man City Form
Check the season's statistics for both Southampton and Man City, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Southampton Stats | Man City Stats
Southampton v Man City Tips
Tip#1: Man City to win with three or four goals in the match with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Rickie Lambert to score anytime @ 2/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Southampton winning at half-time but lose the match @ 19/1 with Paddy Power
Southampton v Man City Odds
8/13 Man City
3/1 Draw Man
Correct Score Odds
14/1 Southampton 1-0
30/1 Southampton 2-0
14/1 Southampton 2-1
13/2 Man City 1-0
7/1 Man City 2-0
13/2 Man City 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Sergio Aguero
4/1 Carlos Tevez
9/2 Edin Dzeko
7/1 Rickie Lambert
15/2 Yaya Toure
8/1 David Silva
9/1 Samir Nasri
9/1 Jay Rodriguez
9/1 Emmanual Mayuka
10/1 Gaston Ramirez
All markets supplied courtesy of Paddy Power.com
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Chelsea v Wigan Odds Lampard Backed To Score First
Rafa Benitez In Desperate Need Of Three Points
Spurs and Newcastle tipped to get ball rolling in weekend BTTS acca
Goals Galore At Charlton, Bristol City And Coventry
Sunderland v Arsenal Odds Back The Black Cats To Nick A Point
In Form Giroud The Main Threat For Arsenal
Tottenham v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the White Hart Lane betting
Rejuvenated Magpies Can Get A Result At The Lane
Watford v Crystal Palace Odds Back Vydra to score in a Hornets win
Watford Favourites For Key Championship Clash
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers