- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Chelsea v Wigan Odds: Lampard Backed To Score First
The Premier League returns to the centre of our attention at the weekend following the International games in mid week and Chelsea playing host to Wigan looks likes being a crucial clash. The match at Stamford Bridge sees the Blues desperate to pick up the three points after a poor run up against a Wigan side who are up to their necks in their annual relegation dog fight.
Punters wont be surprised to see that it is Chelsea who start the game as hot favourites and Wigan would surely bite your hand off right now if you offered them a point. Last weekend we saw Chelsea lose a thriller at Newcastle and it appears that interim Manager Rafa Benitez is already under pressure despite only being in the job a matter of weeks. A win this weekend would ease that pressure but the fans will be looking for a good performance from the team as they look to keep in touch with the top two.
Demba Ba is a doubt for Chelsea having broken his nose last weekend against Newcastle but the Blues should still have plenty of attacking options at their disposal. All eyes will be on Frank Lampard following his brilliant winner for England against Brazil on Wednesday night and few would be surprised to see him hit the net on Saturday. Punters wanting to back Chelsea to beat Wigan by any score can currently get a price of 2/7 with Ladbrokes which highlights the gulf in class.
Wigan go into the match off of the back of two successive draws but this will be a major task for Roberto Martinez and his men. They don't have a great record away from home but as they showed in picking up a 2-2 draw at Stoke recently they will not just lie down for teams with every point crucial in their situation. They will be hoping to keep it tight at Stamford Bridge with an anxious home crowd expected to play their part if Chelsea are slow out of the blocks on Saturday afternoon.
Wigan are massive underdogs here as you would expect but punters wanting to back the upset will be able to get a juicy looking 8/1 with Ladbrokes. That is of course a massive price but it does reflect the disparity of the squads on show and it is hard to see the away team picking up the points even taking into account Chelsea's poor run of form.
Chelsea head into this one under pressure but they surely have enough in the locker to beat a Wigan side who are firmly ensconced in the relegation zone. Frank Lampard is flying at the moment and backing him to score in a reasonably straight forward home win looks like a cracking bet at the prices. There has ben on or two rumours this week that Chelsea are set to offer Lampard a new contract another goal scoring performance this weekend could fan those flames even further.
Tip 1 - Frank Lamaprd to score first @ 5/1 with Ladbrokes
Tip 2 - Over 2.5 goals in the game @ 1/2 with Ladbrokes
Tip 3 - Chelsea to win 3-0 @ 15/2 with Ladbrokes
Chelsea v Wigan Match Odds
First Goal Scorer Odds
3/1 Demba Ba
7/2 Fernando Torres
5/1 Frank Lampard
5/1 Juan Mata
6/1 Eden Hazard
10/1 Arouna Kone
11/1 Franco di Santo
All markets supplied courtesy of Ladbrokes Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Spurs and Newcastle tipped to get ball rolling in weekend BTTS acca
Goals Galore At Charlton, Bristol City And Coventry
Sunderland v Arsenal Odds Back The Black Cats To Nick A Point
In Form Giroud The Main Threat For Arsenal
Tottenham v Newcastle Odds Back a draw in the White Hart Lane betting
Rejuvenated Magpies Can Get A Result At The Lane
Watford v Crystal Palace Odds Back Vydra to score in a Hornets win
Watford Favourites For Key Championship Clash
Champions League Last Sixteen Betting Preview Real Madrid odds on to beat Man United
Arsenal Face A Tough Task Against Bayern Munich
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers