- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Man City remain short odds favourites following FA Cup fourth round draw
The draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup has produced some intriguing ties as non-league Luton were rewarded for their giant-killing of Wolves with a trip to Norwich, while fellow Blue Square Bet Premier side, Macclesfield, will take on the winner of the Wigan v Bournemouth third round replay. Luton stunned Wolves 1-0 on Saturday, a result which cost Stale Solbakken his job, while Macclesfield sealed their place with a brilliant comeback in a 2-1 win against Cardiff.
There are still several third round ties to be decided by replays but bookies' favourites Manchester City had no trouble in booking their place in the next round. City comfortably beat Watford 3-0 on Saturday and they are now Ladbrokes' 7/2 favourites to lift the famous trophy in May. There could be a repeat of the 2011 cup final, which saw Man City beat Stoke 1-0, in the next round as Roberto Mancini's side will now travel to the winner of the Stoke v Crystal Palace replay.
Manchester United haven't booked their place in the fourth round yet as they could only draw 2-2 at West Ham on Saturday evening. If the 4/1 second favourites do make it through then they enjoy the benefit of a home draw against either Fulham or Blackpool in the fourth round.
Defending champions Chelsea are just a touch further back at 9/2 in the latest betting with Ladbrokes and they will travel to the winners of the third round replay between League One side Brentford and League Two outfit Southend. The Blues have won the FA Cup three times in the past four years, including last year's final 2-1 against Liverpool.
Last season's beaten finalists are an 11/1 punt to win the FA Cup after their controversial 2-1 win over Mansfield in the third round. Luis Suarez sealed the win with Liverpool's second goal, despite handling the ball, and his side will head to Paul Dickov's Oldham in the fourth round.
Liverpool's Merseyside rivals Everton are available at 10/1 and if they get through their third round tie with Cheltenham unscathed they will travel to Bolton or Sunderland in the next round. Tottenham (8/1) were also handed a tricky away task in the fourth round as they will head to either Birmingham or Leeds after comfortably avoiding an upset with a 3-0 win against Coventry on Saturday.
Fellow North London side, Arsenal (10/1), must come through a replay with Swansea (66/1) after their thrilling 2-2 draw at the weekend and the winner will travel to Brighton, who produced a giant-killing of sorts by beating Newcastle of the Premier League on Saturday.
The winner of the all-Premier League third round tie between West Brom (40/1) and QPR (100/1) will take on Sheffield Wednesday or MK Dons, while Norwich are the best of the rest at 40/1 ahead of their fourth round clash with giant-killers Luton. Elsewhere, Premier League strugglers Aston Villa (66/1) face a tough trip to Millwall.
Latest 2012/13 FA Cup Odds
7/2 Manchester City
4/1 Manchester United
40/1 West Brom
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide live betting in-running for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Cheltenham v Everton Odds Toffees bid to avoid a famous upset
Back Both Teams To Score At Whaddon Road
Mansfield v Liverpool Odds Shelvey The Man To Follow In FA Cup
David V Goliath Clash On The Cards At The One Call Stadium
Swansea v Arsenal Betting Tempting odds for a score draw at the Liberty
Premiership Sides Meet In Third Round Of FA Cup
Brighton v Newcastle Betting Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
Brighton Hope For Repeat Of Last Year’s 4th Round Win
West Ham v Man Utd Odds Reds favourites for third round tie
All Premiership Clash On Saturday Evening
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers