- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Bradford v Aston Villa Odds: Bantams bid to cause another cup upset
Bradford will look to upset Premier League opposition again when they take on Aston Villa in the first leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final on Tuesday night. The Bantams have already stunned Wigan and Arsenal on penalties in reaching the last-four of the competition and they will be confident of upsetting the odds at Valley Parade once more.
Phil Parkinson's side go into the first match of this two-legged tie as a 7/2 chance with Ladbrokes, while Villa are 8/11 odds on favourites. The draw is available at 11/4 and Bradford will be keen to avoid defeat and ensure they are at least still in the tie ahead of the second leg at Villa Park.
Bradford, who are currently eighth in League Two, beat Wigan and then Arsenal on penalties to reach this stage of the League Cup but they have taken their eye off the ball since. They have won just one of their last six, including a 2-0 defeat to Barnet at the weekend, and they could be forgiven for having more than half an eye on this week's tie.
It bodes well for Bradford that they have only lost three of 17 matches at home in all competitions this season, while they have only lost one of those by more than a one goal margin. Ladbrokes offer 29/10 for a handicap tie with Bradford enjoying a +1 goal advantage this week and that could be worth a look.
It will be a slight worry that Bradford have failed to score in their last two matches but they come up against a Villa defence that has been utterly dismal of late. Alan Connell will fancy his chances of getting a goal against this Villa side as the striker has scored five goals in his last six. He has developed a reputation as a 'super sub' and he is a tempting 8/1 to be last goalscorer.
Connell can cause this young Villa defence plenty of problems and the Premier League side, who are currently 16th in the table, are struggling for confidence. Paul Lambert's team have failed to keep a clean sheet in seven and have conceded 20 goals in the process, with Ladbrokes bookmakers going 7/4 for over 3.5 goals in Tuesday's game.
Villa endured a dismal Christmas period as they went down 8-0 to Chelsea, 4-0 to Tottenham and 3-0 to Wigan. They have recovered slightly with a 2-2 draw at Swansea and a laboured 2-1 win over Ipswich in the FA Cup on Saturday. Andreas Weimann was again the hero at the weekend as he scored the winner to take his tally to five goals in his last six outings and he is 9/2 to be first scorer at Valley Parade.
The Midlands club have had to come from behind to rescue results in their last two though and they are 7/2 to come from behind and win or draw on Tuesday. They are unlikely to have things all of their own way after winning just one of their last five and all the pressure will be on this young side as they bid to avoid becoming the latest victim of a Bradford 'giant killing'.
Bradford v Aston Villa Form
Check the season's statistics for both Bradford and Aston Villa, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Bradford v Aston Villa Tips
Tip #1: Handicap tie (Bradford +1 goal) @ 29/10 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Aston Villa to come from behind and win or draw @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Alan Connell to score last @ 8/1 with Ladbrokes.
Bradford v Aston Villa Odds
8/11 Aston Villa
Correct Score Odds
12/1 Bradford 1-0
20/1 Bradford 2-0
12/1 Bradford 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
13/2 Aston Villa 1-0
7/1 Aston Villa 2-0
13/2 Aston Villa 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Darren Bent
7/2 Christian Benteke
9/2 Andreas Weimann
6/1 Gabriel Agbonlahor
7/1 Nahki Wells
8/1 Jordan Bowery
8/1 Brett Holman
8/1 James Hanson
8/1 Alan Connell
10/1 Charles N'Zogbia
10/1 Ross Hannah
10/1 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide live betting in-running for both of the Capital One Cup semi-finals.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City remain short odds favourites following FA Cup fourth round draw
Non League Luton Travel To Norwich In Fourth Round
Cheltenham v Everton Odds Toffees bid to avoid a famous upset
Back Both Teams To Score At Whaddon Road
Mansfield v Liverpool Odds Shelvey The Man To Follow In FA Cup
David V Goliath Clash On The Cards At The One Call Stadium
Swansea v Arsenal Betting Tempting odds for a score draw at the Liberty
Premiership Sides Meet In Third Round Of FA Cup
Brighton v Newcastle Betting Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
Brighton Hope For Repeat Of Last Year’s 4th Round Win
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers