- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
More away day blues for Chelsea when they visit Stoke
Saturday 7th November, 5.30pm - Stoke v Chelsea
Chelsea return to the scene of their recent Capital One Cup defeat for Saturday night's televised Premier League clash with Stoke. The Blues lost to Stoke on penalties in the cup a couple of weeks ago as they failed to make their dominance count and they could be in for a similarly frustrating time of it at the Britannia Stadium this weekend.
- Chelsea have won 14 of their last 18 meetings with Stoke in all competitions (exc. penalties) - Drawn 3, Lost 1
- Chelsea have won 2 of their last 6 visits to the Britannia Stadium in normal time - Drawn 3, Lost 1
- Stoke have won 1 of their 6 home games in normal time this season - Drawn 2, Lost 3
More Away Day Blues
Chelsea could only draw 1-1 with Stoke after extra-time, despite their hosts having Phil Bardsley sent off, and it is difficult to justify their current 21/20 price in the match betting for Saturday. This is a Chelsea side that has come up with the worst title defence of any champion in Premier League history after taking 11 points from 11 games and their away record ahead of this Stoke v Chelsea clash is woeful.
The London outfit have won just two of their last ten away games (drawn three, lost five) and it remains to be seen if their mid-week Champions League win over Dynamo Kiev was a turning point. Willian was the hero with a late goal from a free-kick in Europe and he has been the one Chelsea player to show any gumption this season, scoring five goals in his last ten games. Willian is currently 19/5 to score at anytime with Unibet.
Too many Chelsea players haven't been pulling their weight and it is hard to back them with any confidence when Jose Mourinho serves a one-match stadium ban this weekend. However, Stoke are hardly in prime form themselves as the Britannia is no longer the fortress it once was, with the Potters winning one of their six at home in all competitions in normal time (drawn two, lost three) and it is the draw which stands out a best price 13/5 with Bet 365.
Stoke have been much-improved since Ryan Shawcross returned from injury and it is worth noting that six of their last seven games in all competitions have involved under 2.5 goals. Indeed, 73% of their league matches have gone under and a punt on under 2.5 goals is available at 4/6, although it comes with a note of caution as Chelsea have seen 82% of their league outings involve at least three goals, including all five on the road.
It is on the road when Chelsea have struggled and they have been behind at half-time in four of their five away from home. Stoke have hardly been fast starters this season though and the half-time draw and full-time draw could be worth a look at 17/4 with Bet Victor.
If things do start to go wrong for Chelsea then you have to worry about their discipline (or complete lack of it). John Obi Mikel has looked laboured in midfield and he is a player who tends to tread a fine line when it comes to card markets. He has received three yellow cards in his last five appearances in all competitions and the 9/5 for him to be shown a card with BetVictor.com looks like a decent shout.
Stoke v Chelsea Tips
|Saturday 7th November - 5.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Stoke v Chelsea|
|Tips||The Draw Best Bet||@ 13 / 5|
|John Obi Mikel to be shown a card||@ 9 / 5|
|Half-Time Draw and Full-Time Draw||@ 17 / 4|
Stoke v Chelsea Stats
Check out the latest form and statistics for Stoke and Chelsea:
Stoke v Chelsea Odds
First Goalscorer Odds:
Correct Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
English Football Treble Back Brighton Cambridge and Leyton Orient to come out on top
Treble Pays 2/1
Real Madrid tipped to make it backtoback triumphs for the La Liga treble
Treble Pays 3/1
Serie A Best Bets Coupon Points Towards Roma And Milan Wins
Sassuolo Should Beat Carpi On Sunday
Bournemouth v Newcastle Odds Injury Ravaged Cherries Can Pick Up Massive Home Win
Newcastle Have Scored Just Once Away From Home This Season
Lorient can ease past winless Troyes and star in Ligue 1 best bets
Montpellier And Marseille Feature In 6/1 Treble
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers