- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Celtic v Barcelona Odds: David Villa a good bet to continue fine scoring form
Celtic face a tough task when they welcome Barcelona to Parkhead in their latest Group G match in the Champions League on Wednesday night. The Scottish side put in a heroic but ultimately futile effort when they lost 2-1 to Barca at the Nou Camp two weeks ago and it looks a tall order to get anything out of this latest fixture.
Barca were indebted to a last minute goal from Jordi Alba to beat Celtic last time and there will be no danger of them underestimating Celtic, with BetVictor making Barcelona 1/3 odds on favourites this week. Celtic are 10/1 to cause one of the great upsets and 9/2 to draw as they bid to strengthen their own position in Group G.
The SPL leaders were so unlucky to lose in Spain a fortnight ago as they defended valiantly for much of the night and they will no doubt look to do likewise again. Chasing the shadows of the Barcelona players for 90 minutes can be a tiring game though and we fancy Barca should come through, with Bet Victor offering an industry best price 7/2 for the half-time draw and full-time Barca win on Wednesday.
Celtic have actually taken their eye off the ball in the SPL since losing to Barca as they lost at home to Kilmarnock and drew 2-2 with Dundee United. They did beat St Johnstone 5-0 in the Scottish Cup as Kris Commons helped himself to a hat-trick and he is 15/1 to be first goalscorer. However, when looking at first goalscorers in this Celtic v Barcelona match it is tough to look beyond the wealth of attacking talent that Barca boast.
Lionel Messi has been passed fit for the game and he is 23/10 favourite to score first and 9/4 to score two or more, although for a touch more value it could be worth a look at David Villa. The Spaniard has taken his time to get back into the swing of things after suffering a broken leg last season but he is in red hot form heading to Parkhead as he has scored three in his last three and he is 4/1 to score first, as well as a 5/1 punt to score two or more.
Barca are in red hot form themselves as they have enjoyed their best ever start to the Spanish La Liga, winning nine and drawing one of their 10 games, and they have also won three from three in Group G of the Champions League. They keep on enhancing their record in the Champions League, which now stands at 16 wins and just one defeat in their last 21.
They have been formidable away from home, winning seven and losing one of the last nine, and they have kept six clean sheets during that run. Furthermore, they have won to nil in three of their last four away games in all competitions and Victor Chandler go 11/10 for Barca to keep a clean sheet.
The Spanish giants may be without Adriano, Carles Puyol, Gerard Pique and Eric Abidal this week but they could prove too strong for a Celtic side that have won just three of their last 11 European games at home. Celtic may have lost just five of 59 home games in the European Cup but two of those defeats came against Barcelona and the Spaniards could add a third to that list on Wednesday.
Celtic v Barcelona Form
Check the season's statistics for both Celtic and Barcelona, plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Celtic v Barcelona Tips
Tip #1: Double result of a half-time draw and full-time Barcelona win @ 7/2 with BetVictor.
Tip #2: David Villa to score two or more goals @ 5/1 with BetVictor.
Tip #3: Barcelona to keep a clean sheet @ 11/10 with BetVictor.
Celtic v Barcelona Odds
Correct Score Odds
28/1 Celtic 1-0
80/1 Celtic 2-0
28/1 Celtic 2-1
22/1 Draw 0-0
10/1 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Barcelona 1-0
13/2 Barcelona 2-0
8/1 Barcelona 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
23/10 Lionel Messi
4/1 David Villa
11/2 Alexis Sanchez
6/1 Cesc Fabregas
15/2 Cristian Tello
17/2 Isaac Cuenca
17/2 Gary Hooper
9/1 Nicolas Fedor
21/2 Andres Iniesta
21/2 Xavi Hernandez
Odds supplied by BetVictor.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Braga v Man Utd Odds Back Van Persie to score in a Reds win
United Tipped For Three Points In Portugal
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Odds The Gunners Against The Odds To Claim Vital Win
Arsenal Looking To Bounce Back From Emirates Defeat
Games at Bolton Burnley and Watford tipped to see both teams score
Midweek Goals Galore Predicted Across Lower Divisions
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Odds Ronaldo heads the first scorer betting
Real Madrid Odds On For The Win At The Bernabeu
Man City v Ajax Odds City firm favourites for an important win at the Etihad
City Bid To Keep Fading Champions League Dream Alive
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers