- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Benfica v Spartak Moscow Odds: In form Oscar Cardozo leads first scorer market
Benfica and Spartak Moscow meet in Portugal on Wednesday evening for a pivotal Group G Champions League match. Both sides are currently fighting it out with Celtic for the prized second spot, with group leaders Barcelona seemingly out of reach. Benfica are the short-priced 4/7 favourites with William Hill to claim their first win of the campaign, while Spartak can be backed at 5/1, with a draw is available at 14/5.
When the teams met a fortnight ago at the Luzhniki Stadium Spartak came out on top 2-1, which meant they leapfrogged Benfica into third spot to move within one point of second-placed Celtic. The result saw Benfica slump to the bottom of the table, with the Portuguese club struggling with just one point from their opening three games.
Simply put if Benfica lose then their hopes of qualification will be over. In previous years they have been very strong on home soil but they head into Wednesday's match having lost their previous two European matches at the Estádio da Luz, meaning Spartak will fancy their chances.
Spartak’s Champions League away form has gradually improved. A dismal run of 12 consecutive defeats on the road has been followed by three wins from their last five. In September they briefly led Barcelona at the Nou Camp, proving that they can be a threat to any team. WilliamHill Bookmakers have the Red & Whites priced at 16/1 to come away with a 2-1 win on Wednesday, which is likely to put them in second spot with two matches remaining.
The match is of vital importance to Benfica and it is absolutely essential that they come out victorious. Despite failing to win in Europe this season they will be confident of getting the result on home soil against Spartak, with the value bet a 2-1 home win at 7/1.
Benfica have struggled for both points and goals in Europe this season, with just one of each. However, on Wednesday they come up against a fragile Spartak defence - which has conceded seven goals in three games - meaning Oscar Cardozo, who has six goals in six league appearances, could be worth backing at 3/1 to open the scoring. Meanwhile Eduardo Salvio is a decent bet at 7/2 to score anytime.
With Benfica likely to go all out for the win they could find themselves open at the back, meaning goals could be on the cards for both teams. Spartak have scored in each of their last 10 European away matches and they will have their hopes pinned on Emmanuel Emenike who is priced at 2/1 to score, while Ari and Welliton have both been handed odds of 11/4 to get their names on the scoresheet.
Benfica v Spartak Moscow Tips
Tip#1: Oscar Cardozo to score first @ 3/1 with William Hill
Tip#2: Benfica to win 2-1 @ 7/1 with William Hill
Tip#3: Both teams to score @ 7/10 with William Hill
Benfica v Spartak Moscow Odds
5/1 Spartak Moscow
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Benfica 1-0
15/2 Benfica 2-0
7/1 Benfica 2-1
16/1 Spartak Moscow 1-0
33/1 Spartak Moscow 2-0
16/1 Spartak Moscow 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
15/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
3/1 Oscar Cardozo
7/2 Rodrigo Lima
5/1 Eduardo Salvio
5/1 Rodrigo Moreno
7/1 Emmanuel Emenike
7/1 Bruno Cesar Zanaki
7/1 Enzo Perez
15/2 Ola John
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Celtic v Barcelona Odds David Villa a good bet to continue fine scoring form
Celtic Big Underdogs For Latest Group G Match
Chelsea v Shakhtar Odds Blues even money but Donetsk can nick a result
Top Two Sides In Group E Go Head To Head
Braga v Man Utd Odds Back Van Persie to score in a Reds win
United Tipped For Three Points In Portugal
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Odds The Gunners Against The Odds To Claim Vital Win
Arsenal Looking To Bounce Back From Emirates Defeat
Games at Bolton Burnley and Watford tipped to see both teams score
Midweek Goals Galore Predicted Across Lower Divisions
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers