An FA Cup feel to the latest Both Teams To Score treble
There is a distinct FA Cup flavour to the latest edition of the Both Teams To Score treble as the world’s oldest cup competition ventures into the eagerly anticipated third round. We have included a brace of fixtures, starting with Millwall vs Bournemouth on Saturday, then Cardiff vs Fulham the following day. We also have a tasty League Two clash between Colchester and Carlisle.
|Tips:||Colchester v Carlisle||@ 8 / 15|
|Millwall v Bournemouth||@ 13 / 17|
|Cardiff v Fulham
||@ 13 / 19|
|Treble pays||@ 7 / 2|
Colchester v Carlisle - League Two, 3pm, Saturday 7th January. BTTS = 8/15
- After a 13 game winless run Colchester have stormed back to win 6 and lose none of their following 7 games.
- Colchester have scored 16 goals in those 7 games, belting home 4 goals on 2 occasions.
- Only 4 League Two clubs have scored more goals than Colchester…Carlisle being one of them.
- Carlisle are the division’s 2nd top-scorers with 45 goals.
- 14 of Carlisle’s last 16 games have been BTTS, including the last six.
- 10 of Carlisle’s last 16 matches have contained 4+ goals
- The Cumbrians have scored & conceded in 12 of their last 15 away games this season.
- There have been 8 goals in the last 2 clashes between the teams.
- BTTS = 8/15 with UniBet
Millwall v Bournemouth - FA Cup, 3pm, Saturday 7th January. BTTS = 13/17
- Bournemouth’s last 8 games have contained a whopping 29 matches.
- The Cherries have conceded 3 goals in 6 of those 8 games.
- Eddie Howe’s men have leaked in 9 goals in their last 4 games on the road.
- The last 5 clashes between the teams have produced 18 goals.
- There have been a staggering 15 goals in Millwall’s last 3 cup games - with BTTS in each.
- The Lions have scored and conceded in 3 of their last 4 games.
- BTTS = 13/17 with UniBet
Cardiff v Fulham - FA Cup, 11.30am, Sunday 8th January. BTTS = 13/19
- Fulham’s 25 Championship matches have contained a whopping 71 goals (GF: 41 GA: 30).
- Cardiff have the 3rd worst defence in the second-tier, conceding 38 goals).
- Cardiff have scored & conceded in 10 of their last 13 games.
- Cardiff’s last 4 games have produced 15 goals.
- 6 of Fulham’s last 8 games have seen both teams score.
- The Cottagers have scored in 10 consecutive games.
- In fact, Slavisa Jokanovic’s men have only failed to score in 4 of their 27 matches this term.
- Both Cardiff & Fulham have found the back of the net in 13 of the last 14 meetings.
- 13 of their last 17 clashes have gone over 2.5 goals.
- While 8 of those games have gone over 3.5 goals.
- BTTS = 13/19 with UniBet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Liverpool To Deny Pilgrims Progress In The FA Cup
Liverpool V Plymouth Match Betting Preview
Back Both Teams To Score When Cambridge Eye An FA Cup Upset Against Leeds
Cambridge V Leeds Betting Preview
Back Villarreal To Hold Out Against Barcelona In This Weeks La Liga Treble
Back The Treble At 8/1
Mike Dean To Take Centre Stage When Spurs Cover A Handicap Against Villa
Tottenham V Aston Villa Betting Preview
The Score Draw Is A Stand Out Bet For Cardiff v Fulham In The FA Cup
Cardiff V Fulham Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers